SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Lady In Canada Want A Serious Man For Dating Plus $10,000 Monthly Allowance – Apply Now

;
Hello guys! Did you know that marrying a Canadian woman can make you a Canadian citizen? This is Olivia, she is 39 years old beautiful lady from Canada. If you ever had a dream to live and Work in Canada, you are just a step away from actualizing that dream!
Are you a sugar boy seeking to date a rich beautiful lady  in Canada? Do you need a beautiful lady that will spoil you with gifts and cash? Do you have a dream to live and work in Canada? Do you have a dream to marry a Canadian Woman? Are you looking for an exciting romantic adventure in Canada? If your answer is yes, then search no more, this sugar mummy is just the perfect one for you.
This Canadian Beautiful Lady works with a Multi dollar Telecom Company in Canada know as Rogers Wireless. She is willing to pay her man $10,000 monthly provided you will remain royal, trustworthy and proved to be romantic enough for her. She will help her man secure a good paying attractive Job in Canada if you still want to work. She is willing to pay for your Visa fees, cover all your travel expenses and provide you with accommodation for free.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

 This Beautiful Lady has never been married. She is still single, longing to get connected to a caring and loving young man from any part of the world. She is craving to meet the man of her dreams. Reliable, loyal, kind, self-confident. Which will become her true friend and close person.

Are you ready to connect with rich this Beautiful Lady in Canada who is ready to spoil you with gifts and cash, then follow the instruction?
We will only connect this sugar mummy to those who are seriously helping us to grow this website.

Do you want to be financially independent? Then get connected to a Sugar Mummy from our website.
1. Always visit www.ebonyslays.com to check for new updates
2. If you want us to connect you with a Beautiful Lady in the CANADA, share this post to various Facebook groups and Whatsapp. The algorithm on this website will track those who shared it most and we will compensate them by providing them with all the above-mentioned packages.

3. Make sure you subscribe to notifications on our great website, so as to be notified on time about new sugar mummy requests.
4. Describe yourself very well in the comment box by telling them your name, phone number, and email. Write more about yourself.
5. Drop your WhatsApp phone number in the comment box, they might choose you if they love your profile pics.
6. Always check your email in case you are luckily contacted
We assure you that in the next 3 days, you will share your testimony in this very site, you would surely meet your heart desires. Kindly come back here to drop your testimony.

 
JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

35 comments:

  1. My name is Nasir my email. nasirboss.nk@gmail.com my no.+8801872424055

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Lewis Momo S. Khalil, Jr. a Liberian from West Africa. My # +23177691311 and email: lwskhll@gmail.com, my WhatsApp# +231776913111

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...my name ewherueme Goodnews my number +2348149136485 my email ewheruemesamson@gail.com am waiting your can also whatapps me on +2348149136485

    ReplyDelete
  4. kpodoosborn0@gmail.com this is my hangout

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is ola am from lagos state am single am 23 years dis my number 08055846582 u can hook m anytim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to meet you Ola, I'm in Ghana wanna hook up with you in Nigeria

      Delete
    2. 081575472107 is my number what's app me

      Delete
  6. I am interested , I am caring , gentle and loving, my email christopheroluwafemi@yahoo.com, TEL:2348062649726
    Please Contact , I Luv u !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous08:59

    Am interested my is awolola oluwatobi from oyo am 24 year am gentle and humble man my email olakunletobi@gmail.com am a village man i don't hav whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  8. ma reuben from lagos ikeja age 20 i need a relasitionship with her call me on 08136099802 email reubenharuna36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi princess my name is Solomon I'm 25 years humble and trustworthy Nigerian but I do business and lives in Ghana .I will be overwhelmed with Joy if am the lucky one to win your Heart,I promise to treat you more than a queen and also to make you the happiest woman on Earth , my mobile and WhatsApp number is +233500404787

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi am Chris from Nigeria 39 years old WhatsApp number +2348128800280

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Mydear, Am PETER 28yrz Old Single Boy.Its My Desire To Have You As My Life Partner 4the Rest Of My Life.I've Been Waiting 4this Day To Turn-Out And Know It Has Reached. So Please Let Me Be The One Your Looking. Call Or WhatsApp through+254706281671 Or Email (partosniker@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thursday to you my name is William and I am from USA Pennsylvania.was wondering if you know that you are wonderfully and beautifully made as God's creation and I also would like to ask you to consider me as I'm interested in bringing you health and healing to your mind and body if you will allow me and you will consider me. I am willing to come at any time and I know I have the ability to make you happy. Message me when you have time and we can talk and exchange pics. +1-724-988-8404. May the Lord bless you have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cross my heart, am at your service n why u are here I'll for fill it all I promised with the fear of the Lord, my contact: pupypaul@gmail.com or +233 244246937, get in touch n u'll never regret it n I hope u are also genuine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi i am Chris from Nigeria, i am 39 years old, fun loving guy with good sense of humour it's never a dull moment with me, Height 5ft11, Body type Athletic, Hobbies: Swimming, Netflix and Chill, Traveling, Movies and listening to music. WhatsApp on 2348128800280. Emai: okehchristian79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Abdul Razaq from Kashmir I am single unmarried 33 years old good looking I want with you a long term commitment can you interested in me contact me on WhatsApp +971556767758 or Razzaqbajjar00786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi my name naveen from india i am 19 years old. I like adventures . whatsapp +918058719744 mail - aishnaveen36@gmail.com
    I am straight only for female.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, my name is Godwin. I truly wish my gaze could behold your lovely face to enable me whisper some tender words to your heart. My dear, i posses the qualities you seek for. You can reach me on 08130521781

    ReplyDelete
  18. +2347062210507
    olawalebamisile@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. charliehutcheson11@gmail.com or call me 5022772107

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am Franko you can get intouch with me through this line +232155650

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello princess am Seth From Ghana.l hope we can chart on 0233200911563 on whatsap

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello princess am Seth From Ghana.l hope we can chart on 0233200911563 on whatsap

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, a Ghanaian single too
    +233201999506

    ReplyDelete
  24. Am bless, black Malawian guy, aged 21, am ready to sacrifice my love to a kindly woman who is ready and interested in me. Am a loving and caring boy, try me you will never regret it. And am doing procurement and supply it's my dream to be working in Canada and get married, WhatsApp number +265882715509. Email : chiluwegershom98@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi lady, my name is Amara fofana and am 32yrs looking for a sugar mummy. Am a man who can understand, trustful, open minded, cool person and thinking always that some thing good will happen.And to shortly described mysef never theiles am very strong in bed in term of sex. Am very serious man but some time I can funy to people feel Happy. I stop here so far and thanks . if interested, please what,sAAp : +231-777079056/+231-770242781

    ReplyDelete
  26. Enter your comment...I'm seriously mad at sugar mummies, I need a serious one to date... my whatsApp number... +233201399429.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My words wont describe alot unlike my prescence and a mutual understanding between us.

    James Junior is my name an energytic Afrcan.
    I always mean my words.

    Watsup-+256787908214
    Email-tumwinejamesjunior@gmail.com
    Be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I take life so simply especially with the ones i love.
    Cuddling is my daily thing.
    Call me Jay Jey
    Watsup-+256787908214
    Email-tumwinejamesjunior@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. If you are interested we can talk on telegram or whatsapp!
    My name is NOBLE MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ±2347069319545 gideongeorge47@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Enter your comment...am Nicholas sexy indeed and sober email-ninson429@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. hello my name is sarvar I am 30 years old contact me I don't know English I use an English translator I like you my whatsapp number is +998973474606

    ReplyDelete
  33. hello my name is sarvar I am 30 years old contact me I don't know English I use an English translator I like you my whatsapp number is +998973474606

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts