SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Lady In Washington DC, USA Accept To Give Her Man Job – Apply Now!

;
Another opportunity for guys who are yet to be connected to any single lady in this Online dating site. We have just been contacted by a rich single lady from the United State of America that she is looking for a handsome and strong man for a long term relationship.
While speaking to our correspondence, this pretty, young and rich beautiful lady said that she has never been married. She is still single and ready to mingle with the right man and that she is ready to offer a good paying attractive job for a man who will love and adore her with everything within him. A man who will loves to spend some quality time with his woman, also someone who is loving and knows how to treat his woman well..


  Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

This beautiful single lady is the CEO of a growing firm in Washington DC, United States. She promise to provide Job here in the United State to that man who will make her happy. She asserted that she is ready to give you a Job irrespective of your skill.
It is irrelevant if you have a skill or not be rest assured that you will get a job, says this pretty sugar mummy. She also revealed that she is ready to sponsor you to any institution of your choice in the USA if you still want to go to school.
This beautiful Sugar Mummy is willing to pay your Visa fees, cover all your travel expenses and provide you with accommodation and help find you a better and lucrative job in the United State.
This rich sugar mummy has been following our Sugar Mummy website, after checking people’s comments she just sent an email to the admin of this site where she describes herself and the kind of man she wants.

Hello, I’m Jane Cliff; I’m 35 years Old and i’m a single lady from Washington DC. I am a CEO of a growing firm in the United States and i am financially stable. I learnt about this group from a friend and i am here to look for cute and responsible guys who are ready for a relationship. I am right now in search of a man between the ages of 20-50 years who will love me and keep me company at all times. I dream of meeting a man who will open his heart to me and give freedom to his feelings. A man who’s willing to love and accept me for who and what I am. Someone who really cares for me with all his heart and mind. i DON'T WANT FAKES. I will give you job in my firm if you are ready to work. I am ready to sponsor you to any institution of your choice in the USA if you still want to go to school. To get in contact with me, follow the instruction given by the admin of this online dating and i will contact you.
We are ready to help connect you with rich this Sugar mummy in Washington DC, United States who will spoil you with gifts and cash and provide you with all the luxury life you ever desire.
But we will only provide these to those who are seriously helping us to grow this website.
How to get This Sugar Mummy In USA
Do you want to be financially independent? Then get connected to a Sugar Mummy from our website.
1. Always visit www.ebonyslays.com to check for new updates
2. If you want us to connect you with a Sugar Momma in the USA, provide you with a join and a free Visa/accommodation, share this post to various Facebook groups. The algorithm on this website will track those who shared it most and we will compensate them by providing them with all the above-mentioned packages.
3. Make sure you subscribe to notifications on our great website, so as to be notified on time about new sugar mummy requests.
4. Describe yourself very well in the comment box by telling them your name, phone number, and email. Write more about yourself.
5. Drop your WhatsApp phone number in the comment box, they might choose you if they love your profile pics.
6. Always check your email in case you are luckily contacted.
We assure you that in the next 3 days, you will share your testimony in this very site, you would surely meet your heart desires. Kindly come back here to drop your testimony.


 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

21 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies , my name is Isaac from Ghana and I am seriously looking for dating and I was introduced hear. I am ever ready to love Anyone that will accept Mr in her heart..i am 22 years. Contact 233552583468

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am Sam from India 25 years old
    My face book account Sam jkr
    My email smartjakhura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi princess my name is Solomon I'm 25 years humble and trustworthy Nigerian but I do business and lives in Ghana .I will be overwhelmed with Joy if am the lucky one to win your Heart,I promise to treat you more than a queen and also to make you the happiest woman on Earth , my mobile and WhatsApp number is +233500404787

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi beautiful lady ,am Godwin by name ,from Nigeria ,am ready to make you feel like a woman, I promise you won't regret meeting me, I will love you with all my heart, care for you ,give you all my attention ,just call me or chat me on whatsapp with this number ,+2349028926223
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi beautiful lady ,am Godwin by name ,from Nigeria ,am ready to make you feel like a woman, I promise you won't regret meeting me, I will love you with all my heart, care for you ,give you all my attention ,just call me or chat me on whatsapp with this number ,+2349028926223
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful lady ,am Godwin by name ,from Nigeria ,am ready to make you feel like a woman, I promise you won't regret meeting me, I will love you with all my heart, care for you ,give you all my attention ,just call me or chat me on whatsapp with this number ,+2349028926223
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi am Chris from Nigeria 39 years old WhatsApp number +2348128800280

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in dear, what do you need just contact me on +2347035010633 or kofred11@gmail.com I'm ready for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I beautiful lady, am Adeyinka by name. Also from Nigeria I'm 32years old promise to make you like a women to give you what you want in life

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can have my number here +2348068323873 or adeyinkaadediwura4@gmail.com. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can have my number here+2348068323873 or adeyinkaadediwura4@gmail.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try me out and have a taste of trust and satisfaction

    ReplyDelete
  13. judiez.global@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi i am Chris from Nigeria, i am 39 years old, fun loving guy with good sense of humour it's never a dull moment with me, Height 5ft11, Body type Athletic, Hobbies: Swimming, Netflix and Chill, Traveling, Movies and listening to music. WhatsApp on 2348128800280. Emai: okehchristian79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Paul, sweet and kind, gentle and delicate man with a fragile soul and a rich inner world. I live with kindness in my life n upon that God fearing in all my dealings, come into my life, I promise u, u'll never regret it my contact: pauluucy@yahoo.com or phone: +233 244246937

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am raihan,i am simple,My Email is aburaihanraihan205@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name is kaleem I'm in search of true love which can lead to marriage. My hangouts I'd kaleemqureshi239@gmail.com
    My number +966538715279

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello princess im ready for you this is my phone number +50936902877 you can join me on whatsaap also

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am from haiti i am ready for my proncess my phone number is +50936902877 and i have whatsaap

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi this M E Rahman.. From Portugal I have account in telegram if any sugermom needs me please add my WhatsApp number +351920500347.. I will love to hear from them. For more details please contact me

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts