SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Single baby mama In Lekki Want A Guy For Matured hookup – Get Her Contact And Phone Number Here

;
You must have heard that sugar Mummies living in Lekki (both phase 1 and phase 2) are over all very rich and can spend money on guys.. these women of substance lavish their money on properties – house, cars, estate and co.

 Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and indoor
Sugar girls in Lekki, runs girls in Ajah Lekki, how to get Lekki girls contact number and phone, Lekki girls whatsapp group chat.
Above is Vera Monica, she is the owner of Terence property and investment. Her business is worth 900 million naira and managed by her, she is with just 3 kids. Her husband is a medical doctor living in Berlin. Her husband has told her to find any guy that will satisfy her urge whenever he is not around To do so.
So this is a great opportunity to meet a beautiful woman who money isn’t her problem. She will pay you as high as N600,000 per month and will buy you 3 cars as you guys get along. Her WhatsApp number is below this post kindly scroll down to find it.
I want that loving guy who will care for me all the time, and will show my family love as he also love himself. He should have something doing for the main time so that he can manage my company. He should be between 23- 35 years old.
If you have the above qualifications, kindly drop your number on the comment section of this post and do these remaining things.
Most of these sugar Mamas on Facebook are politicians, managing directors in some large firm, doctors, lawyer that are looking for guys to smash their punana. They fill lonely and will need serious guys to stay with them. Kindly do the following to start to get contacted. She will contact you through phones, email address, Facebook or will even chat you up on WhatsApp.
(1) Share this post on either WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ using the share button below
(2) Write a short description about yourself in the comments section by telling them your name, phone number and email. Write more about yourself – Register here
We assure you that in the next 3 days, you will share your testimony in this very site, you would surely meet your heart desires.
Sugar mummy site is the largest sugar mama site in Africa providing it’s readers connections without agency. Kindly contact us using our phone number below
We’ve attended to the following questions and answers.

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

27 comments:

  1. I'm Denis by name.am 27,I am a Ghanaian, residing here in Lekki Lagos State,my contact number is 07084874877,my email address is, denissunday90@gmail.com.longing to meet you.i talkless and typeless too,I believe action speak louder than words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI VERA MONICA, I AM INTERESTED IN YOU. EMMANUEL ODUNSI 35YRS FROM SAGAMU IN OGUN STATE, NIGERIA. I AM SINGLE. I WILL GIVE YOU LOVE, CARE, JOY, ROMANCE AND SATISFACTION. I AM A STRONG AND ENERGETIC GUY, FAITHFUL, LOYAL AND HONEST. I AM ALSO GOOD IN BED. +2348102647367 EMAIL; onalatopson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 07080076540 is my numba u can call or WhatsApp me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am interested.Davidson 23yrs from Lagos Nigeria.am single.am ready to please you in my youthful age. Call 09077475530

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi beauty, am salami tosin by name nd a guy of 24 years of age.....nd a HND holder, i base in lagos here, u can kindly reach me on dis 09036491110...or emmeytosine94@gmail.com, it wil b my pleasure to hear frm u soon...i love u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter your comment...Hi I'm joseph live at oshodi Lagos 35 year old this is my number 08068648105

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! interested jeanravano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous22:11

    Hi am treasure from imo state 08064840509

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter your comment..am ola by name .+2347084334615 is number

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moonlight04:51

    Am seun by name, am cool, gentle and loyal guy. Interested in you

    Whatsapp 09094579941

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am Michael Abiola adegboyea I am business man with moderate earning I am interested if you want +2348034072529

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Michael Abiola adegboyea I am business man with moderate earning I am interested if you want +2348034072529

    ReplyDelete
  13. ogunsanya gbenga bamidele07:31

    I am Gbenga Bamidele Ogunsanya, I'm from ogun state but I base in ibadan, I work as studio engineer in one big radio station in ibadan,I'm 30 years, I we like to no you more, am bamidele the loving guy, this is my whatsapp digit +2348167449056 E-mailed: bamideleebony211@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,dear,am Kenneth by name.iam still single,open and seriously searching.
    Iam kind,caring,romantic, honest,reliable,trustworthy, hardworking,young and agile.
    Let' check our chemistry. A trial will certainly convince you. Here is my WhatsApp number(+2349057748746).
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm firomsa from Ethiopia i would like to contact with you and I want to interest with you contact by backofiromsa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am thompson barileela, am from rivers state in nigeria,and am 34 of age, i have a son from my else girl who bliv i most com fron there tribe after giving me a lovely son, just be my friend so i can have an expirence from, +2347067747426 / +2348189949969 are mine, thanks for being here to meet me, love you Dearly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous21:06

    Am shedrach text me on WhatsApp +16463976520 or call me 07089517501 am tall and I bet you will love me I will be glad to see ur call or text

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous21:09

    Call me 07089517501 action speak faster than words

    ReplyDelete
  19. U can contact me on +2349056962682.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am Noah shittu living in Lagos am available for hook up this is my number 08084284554

    ReplyDelete
  21. without much ado, all what you need is a vibrant, young and guy who's gonna make you happy, hope am up to your spec?? if yes contact +2348180693283

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous00:12

    Hi pretty,love to meet u so we get to know ourselves,u won't regret meeting me call on this 08039319864,have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi beautiful am schoolboy live in port this is my WhatsApp number 09026521101 and my email schoolboy2050@yahoo.com an good to go

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi vera my name is reuben from lagos ikeja am intrested in u call me on 08136099802 email reubenharuna1211@gmail.com. am kind so hamsom to be with u will like me when we are together so go to be with u love

    ReplyDelete
  25. i will make u happy dear

    ReplyDelete
  26. i will be very happy having u

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts