SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sugar Mom Maisie Is Feeling Lonely! Can You Come Over?

;

sugar mom Maisie is looking for an honest and humble guy between the ages of 22-35 who is smart to be her companion.
Sugar Mom Maisie
She is capable of taking good care of you, she has the ability to give you that life changing experience you have been craving for, provided you are ready to make her happy, content and satisfied.
This is what sugar mom Maisie has to say about herself….
Hello there, my name is Maisie and I am a surgeon. I am a romantic, affectionate and passionate woman with a vivacious personality. I am full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman.
I am really fun to be with. I love to read, laugh, play, dance, cook and I joke a lot. I love to explore, learn and try out new things. I love sincerity and honesty. I want a humble man who is fun to be with, open-minded, lively and has a good sense of humour.
Sugar mom Maisie further said; I’m looking for a man who can capture my heart, thrill me romantically and make me fall madly in love. Someone who is not shy to show or display his feelings anywhere. I want a man who likes to travel and enjoy the fine pleasures of life.

ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Get Connected To Single Lady Lauryn For Free


I’m very attractive, sexy, classy, cute, fun loving, charming, adventurous, sweet, cheerful and God fearing. I am one of a kind, I have smiled, laughed, cried and made mistakes but am human and I learn from my experiences.
I love being me, am open minded, straightforward and some times naughty. I do understand that there are a lot of fake people out there, but there is no harm in trying, we don’t judge people with the mistakes of others.
She doesn’t care about your country, family background, religion, complexion or even your past, sugar mom Maisie is just interested in what the both of you will share together if you agree to be with her


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 



28 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend I am Isaac from Nkawkaw kwahu Eastern part ofghana please I need a serious relationship with a woman who is seriously prepared for marriage proposal please kindly help me to get there with you please I'm 43years
    Please I'm single person I'm self employed and contact me +233242543932

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, am here let chat better on hangout so accept my invitation dear

      Delete
  2. I need u ,my what's app 01554916564

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Muhumuza Isaac aged 26 staying in Kampala Uganda am looking for a sugar mummy am going to be available to her at all times. Tell +256700454979 if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you be willing to do what it takes? not all about that you want it, if you can inbox me ‪+1 (470) 673‑3755‬ on WhatsApp

      Delete
    2. I'm ready to do anything

      Delete
  4. Hi the names Jerome am from Jamaica, age 28 looking for sugar mummy if interested please contact me at +18768128000 and get to know me, am awaiting your response thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Theophilus I'm 24 years old and I'm looking for a suger mummy I'm going to be glad to have one I will make her feel comfortable,

    ReplyDelete
  6. f you agree for better Relationship and goals of life is good for all situations then contact me 00923026835180 am waiting for you

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. f you agree for better Relationship and goals of life is good for all situations then contact me 00923026835180 am waiting for you

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  8. f you agree for better Relationship and goals of life is good for all situations then contact me 00923026835180 am waiting for you

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, am ADEBARE from Lagos Nigeria.
    A graduate, single and not ready.
    Am cool looking and matured.
    Just needed someone to hangout with
    (Ladies and single mum) 07067067159.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, am ADEBARE from Lagos Nigeria.
    A graduate of social science.
    Am matured single and searching.

    I want female friends to hangout with. (Ladies and single mum) 07067067159.

    Am old enough to keep secret.

    Am a think tank and profer solution to problems.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,my is Collins.A ghanaian guy who want sugar mummy to love and share my happiness with her.interested person should contact me on 0594211600

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whatsapp number 07011122386 please I need sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am Genesis I we be so happy if i can get a soulmate here, or sugar mummy
    I promise to love her my WhatsApp number +2348167704563

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm cris from Nigeria, age 26. I need a sugar mummy and I'm willing to do anything that pleases her

    ReplyDelete
  15. Need sugar mammy in cape town

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello am interested in sugar mummy.this is my number +233247792256

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi. Watsapp at +2348063941960

    chimaobiumeozor23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am Eric from Enugu Nigeria,I need a hot suger mummy that will look after me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my name is Clement am from GHANA and interested Sugar mummy Contact or WhatsApp me +233272349779

    ReplyDelete
  20. WhatsApp number +998973274606

    ReplyDelete
  21. +2349025550210. Pls am interested in a good and humble lady am a business man my name is Mario frade from the south south Nigeria....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous13:34

    Am DIVINE am sincerely ready to do anything to satisfy you please this is my WhatsApp number is thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey beautiful lady I'm Chris living in Zimbabwe and I'm really interested in you give me a chance to prove u that am a kind of guy u need in your like. I know how it feels to be alone without nobody to love nobody to share your emotion, if u down text +263771436252 i will be the guy for me lets explore the romantic world together i hope u will be interested text me asap

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving single father from East London South Africa aged 34 black tall and skinny in need of a special mummy to make her feel like a Queen that she is. ... 068 5201 984 whatsapp number

    ReplyDelete
  25. am cute guy from Lagos i was transferred to kogi state last month and its been boring here i need lady to make it lively

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts