SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sug@r Lady In Afghanistan Just Dropped Her WhatsApp Number

;

A rich sug@r lady in Afghanistan who is heart broken and lonely is seriously searching for a passionate, warm and romantic gentleman to be her loving boyfriend and soulmate.
Here is the message sugar lady in Afghanistan sent us….
Hello there, I am Hannah by name and am 30 years old. I am calm, sweet, sensual and sociable. I am single and seriously searching for a creative, sexy, naughty and funny young man who is a good listener and has a good sense of humor to be my sweetheart.

I love music and art, I lead a social and active lifestyle. By nature I was born kind, sympathetic and affectionate. My hobbies are reading, gossiping, dancing, watching movies and shopping both online and offline.
 Sugar lady in Afghanistan further said; she needs someone who has good communication skills, is open minded, understanding, slow to anger and has a forgiving heart since misunderstandings will definitely occur.
 She is ready to fly you from any part of the world to be with her. Sugar lady in Afghanistan is ready to sponsor your education and pay all your bills. You will be living with her in her mansion and be treated like a king by her servants and maids.
All this sugar lady in Afghanistan wants in return is for you to always satisfy her sexually, accompany her to the beauty salon, go shopping with her, go with her to the cinemas, clubs, parties and different functions.
She will make sure you are satisfied and content with life by her side, as she will leave no stone unturn to make you whoever you want to be, no matter the cost. Sugar lady in Afghanistan is also willing to take good care of your family members and friends if you let her.


(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa,
Ghana, Nigeria or United state
 (2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 



35 comments:

  1. Your dream my dream cont. M i hope u like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enter your comment...like what i see where is the number

      Delete
  2. Hannah I really like you babe my WhatsApp no +94777032557tell me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I can't guarantee u the happiness u desired, I can't promise u what I can not do, but one thing for u r d best person 2 make urself happy, all u need is a friend, brother, partner n soulmate u can conferred in anyday anytime, contact me please +2348026967372. Hoping to hear from u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 00923004733706

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me from pakistn lokkinng for u...whtaap me I will show u how to satisfied a lady...03439032875

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 26 year of age .I hav 12 inches cook .duration of sex time 1 hour..03439032875 whtsp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatsaap: +971564489380

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear. I'm from Suriname and I'm looking for a real relationship with a lovely caring woman. My whatsApp is +5978966025
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is: rajiv_ramjiawan-4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hay I'm a north side soldier lives in South Australia 28years old very skilled and fun and biggest imagination ' and petetral to help many people I would say I could be very good looking if i tried but i will say I'm very keen for a sugar ladie to come take me for all her needs gmail tactic161753@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My what's app +27670247916

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like you babe my WhatsApp +94777032557tell me I want life time truly lover with my life too babe
    Will you marry me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello babe sorry for the pain Wich you have get I really admiring you dear and the way you are beautiful wow,just chart with me through email josephkiokojulius@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello i am chilida i am 25 years old i am searching for a lady to date with and i need a long term relationship and i am a nice man who loves to laugh and jokes please you can text me through telegram or whatsapp through my number here +255673162388

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    Lets know each other first, will tell you abt my self. My WhatsApp no. +918584829874

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi please let us know our before I tell you more about me ok you can call me on this number+233244363848or whatpps me

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi my name i obie nice and caring guy and romantic love sex very well

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day Hannah, how are you today?
    I read your letter and love every word of it. I am an 46 year old man and hopefully not to old for you. I am a simple easy going man who live and work in Suriname, which is in South America. So if you are interested you can mail me on janmacrooy@hotmail.com or call/Whats App on +5978869715.
    Hope to hear from you again.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fatawu Moro09:17

    Hello dear nice u love you am from Ghana 28years WhatsApp number+233242683663

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fatawu moro09:26

    Hello

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous01:34

    hi am klips ,ihope to considered iwil be everything you ,u wil never regret .plz get in touch watsup0971873220 or fb klips pell

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi am klips ,ihope to considered iwil be everything you ,u wil never regret .plz get in touch watsup0971873220 or fb klips pell

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous01:39

    hi am klips i hope to considered iwil be everything yo you you never regret please get in touch watsup 0971873220 fb klips pell

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can do anything that will make you happy and I also promise that I will understand you know matter what this is my WhatsApp number 09076778982 I am from Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi I am Sylvester from Ghana WhatsApp me and let get to know more +233249421005

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous13:55

    if you need Suger baby add me on WhatsApp number+13159081027 U S A

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hai I am your welfare and trustworthy man I am senthil in India you will like me then msg 8122396120 I will give FULL satisfied in life time give me the chance please

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hai I am your welfare and trustworthy man I am senthil in India you will like me then msg 8122396120 I will give FULL satisfied in life time give me the chance please

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful wonderful creation off God I would like you to whatsapp me +27817023989

    ReplyDelete
  29. My name is uduma,I like sociable folks cos we need one another in life to be happy,happiness comes from the kind of people that surrounds ones daily activities,please I would like you to WhatsApp me via +2348135762708

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am your welfare and trustworthy man Hai I am senthil in India you will like me then msg 8122396120

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am your welfare and trustworthy man Hai I am senthil in India you will like me then msg 8122396120

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hie beautiful wonderful creation off God I would like you to whatsapp me +27817023989

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hellooo my dear please how are you doing so beautiful please have my wassup NO.+971556163938/cosmosamissah@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  34. hie.i m tinpan from south africa ..young ,inteligent,energetic,loving and fun person..good in bed and ready to hook up
    drop me whatsapp or call on +27627200936 or email tinpanproduction@gmail.com lets talk more

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts