SEARCH BOX

Translate

Please Admin connect me with a cute Guy for a serious Relationship, See my Number

;
How To Make A Sugar Mummy Love You – Sugar mummies are older women who are willing to play motherly roles to a younger love in a relationship. While she benefits the love, care and sometimes s3xual satisfaction and companionship, she oftentimes offers financial support to her sugar son.
single girls
Speaking with an older woman and winning her love involves lots of confidence, you require enough courage to approach one. But today we are going to show you how to make a sugar mummy love you so easily.
It takes lots of steps to make a sugar mummy love you, below are some of the ways you can make a sugar mummy fall in love with you quickly.
When you spot a rich sugar mummy of your choice, approach her with confidence and briefly introduce yourself with convincing words.
This will show her how courageous you are and she will instantly like you for this, do not stand there and be talking much, they do not often like boys that talk much.
Ask for her phone number gently and if she decides to give it to you, ask her when best to call her and promise to call her by then. Do not forget to call her when you promised to do, and when you do call her, try to remain confident in your talk. Your confidence is the first step to making a sugar mummy fall in love with you.
Do not immediately try to get into her pants as she may not want to quickly get to that level with you, build a trusting friendship and try to be her best friend.
Call her often when its best for her to pick your calls, send her sweet messages and try t get to know her schedules.
After awhile try to take her on a date, this may be a lunch outing. Treat her with respect and let her see how highly placed she is in your life.
Say wonderful things to her when she is with you, with time she will not see the age difference between the two of you anymore and the baby in her will come out.
In no time she will begin to kiss and want you all to herself, be sure not to let your other relationships interfere with this as women even the ones in their 100’s still do get jealous easily.
Keep your personal relationships with other ladies far away from her, do not give her reasons to get jealous. Treat her like a queen and a lover because this is what she needs from you.
When she is alone with you, always be romantic and caring. Offer to know how she is, how her days have been. Ask her if she missed you when you were away if she says yes, ask her what she missed most about your presence.
Most sugar mummies may not want to be seen in the public with a younger lover but the little time she is with you, let her see how proud of her you are, make her believe you can show her off to the world as your lover if given the chance.
If she already has a family, try to fit into her family even if you don’t to meet them, don’t assume you can replace her husband. Make her feel comfortable with you and show concerns in the things that concerns her.
She will be all over you in no time and will be more than willing to fall in love with you and shower you with gifts and money.
Some sugar mummies have gone ahead to buy their lovers cars and houses within a short period of meeting and falling in love.
If you follow this guide, in no time sugar mummies will be begging you to love you. Be the man they wished they had been with for ages and the sky will be your starting point.
Goodluck.

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

27 comments:

  1. Contact me on my whatsapp +917982966160

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a sugar mummy of my own
    Here's my whatsapp contact +2349078739778

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frempong02:33

    I need a sweet mummy to call mine. Call +233248568999 email: quartsonfrempong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 39/ m / Nigerian looking for sugar mummy +2348035524419

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet just contact me 08142560257 am serious about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need sex call 📞 vido contact number 00201020473310 WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM INTERESTED. EMMANUEL ODUNSI 35YRS NIGERIA. I AM SINGLE. I WILL GIVE YOU LOVE, CARE, JOY, ROMANCE AND SATISFACTION. I AM A STRONG AND ENERGETIC GUY. I AM FAITHFUL, LOYAL AND HONEST. I AM ALSO GOOG IN BED. +2348102647367 EMAIL; onalatopson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am Eagering For You Baby Mama, Call My Hotline Now For Testing +2349080801669 Now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am Alexandro and i love and care pls call +23782714501

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter your comment...Hi Baby I'm joseph by name live at oshodi Lagos 38yrs old very good in bed my phone number is 08068648105

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous05:59

    Whatsapp me on +2347033034704 i wish to be with you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need sugar mama
    Serious person
    +2347011005559

    ReplyDelete
  13. Need sugar mama serious

    +233545153057 parkooarsene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is mathias am from Nigeria,
    this is my number +2348162311155
    i am from delta stae nigeria.
    i was born Feb 19th 1994.
    please accept me please, i can satisfy you.
    i love you babe.
    i am black in complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie, I am G-one interested in a sugarmama. Currently living I LAGOS. Hook me up wit one. 08060603712.

    ReplyDelete
  16. +2348109102840.I'm in abuja, that's ma WhatsApp been looking everywhere for this juicy ladies. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello beautiful Angel, am Adeyinka, by name you can call or WhatsApp me on this line +2348068323873. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi beauty my name is wisdom I ve read ur post through am 31 years of age I based Lagos am good looking young who is capable of satisfying u on bed and others wise and fun to ve with too till I meet u take care here is my what's app number 08039181695

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ebube stephen06:02

    The best friend ever is Christ...so let him invade your life he'll satisfy all your needs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Admin I am a 32 year old man please connect me with a rich beatiful sugar mummy. I am very good in bed and got sense of humor, love funny, watching movies, travelling around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im 67 year old american that knows how to be romantic and take care of a woman. Im not after your money nor am i hear to hurt you. Ive been cheated on 2x and i feel your pain i hope to be considered im in florida

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello am SHADRACH i need a sugar mummy dough i lost my smart phone but contact me +2349038405852 am really serious about this

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please i need a sugar momma.
    WhatsApp +233554112676

    ReplyDelete
  24. Am oluwafemi, please I need a sugar mummy, am 30 years. WhatsApp me on 08160269978.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Am oluwafemi, please I need a sugar mummy, am 30 years. WhatsApp me on 08160269978.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Am oluwafemi, please I need a sugar mummy, am 30 years. WhatsApp me on 08160269978.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My name is Robinson Hampo from Nigeria...22 by age....", I would describe myself as very Intelligent, patients,loyal ,kind ,love ,compassion ,passionate ,understanding,sincerely ,honest and I have big heart too .. am easy going guy with sense of honor, creative, and humorous.....I honestly drop my email/contact you can easily get me through this ( +2347018399575 email- Mileshampo@gmail.com ) wish to hear from you soon....thanks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts