SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Amanda Has Accepted You – Click To Get Her Contact Now

;

An independent, honest and spontaneous Sugar Mummy is seriously looking for an honest, vibrant, passionate, humble, trustworthy, reliable sugar boy for a sugar mummy dating affairs. This Sugar Mummy needs a serious relationship, she has met a lot of fakes guys who pretend to love her, but were after her money. If you are real and a serious guy, you are the one this sugar mummy is looking for.
This Sugar Mummy who goes by the name Amanda Amundsen a USA citizen currently living in California is lonely and need a strong active young man for a Sugar Mummy affairs. She is here looking for a real man! She wants a man who will be willing to come over and live with her in her lonely mansion.

 Beautiful Single Lady From Moscow Wants To Hang Out With You

This Sugar Mummy is looking for someone who treats her like a queen in all the sense that fills her with passion, at the same time he will respect and listen to her, it is fundamental for her. She is ready to pay her sugar boy $5000 monthly. She has lots of businesses and connections around the world. She is seeking to meet a trustworthy young man who can help her manage her investments. She is ready to pay for your VISA flight fees.
To connect with this Sugar Mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;
 I am characterized for being a humble, romantic and good-heated lady, I’m just looking for the ideal man to make a life together, I do not care about age, I think that love does not stem from that … I believe in love is a feeling of intense emotional and se-xual attraction, I am a very fun lady who loves to do outdoor activities, I like the beach, I currently live in California, I have my own business, so do not be afraid to write to me, I do not bite. hahaha… If I am sincere, I have a weakness for older men … I need a young vibrant man.

I am looking for someone who treats me like a queen in all the sense that fills me with passion, at the same time I respect and listen to me, it is fundamental for me. I want a man who will be willing to come over and live with me in my lonely mansion. I’m ready to pay for his VISA and flight fees and also give you $5000 monthly.
So if you have all it takes to make a mature woman looking for love interested in you, you are hereby welcomed to apply to get this mature woman looking for a love phone number and Whatsapp number from us as she has directed us not to share her contacts publicly. Best of lucks, let the best man win!
So if you are interested in Rich White Sugar Mummy, Submit your real details (names, age, and location) at the comment section.
 (1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa,
Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 



36 comments:

  1. My name is Isreal am 20 years old
    from lagos Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Godbless
    am 2o years old
    am from Akwa ibom,Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Godbless
    am 20 years old
    am from Akwa ibom state,Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am amon 22 years from Uganda am interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...MY NAME IS ABILITY AM 28 YEARS AM IN NIGERIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Brian from kisii Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am nana antwi from Ghana 0545921612

      Delete
    2. Hello ladies am.meddy from Tanzania and this is my WhatsApp no +255715055268

      Delete
  7. I am Richard, 33 yes of age and from Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am Abdul Hakim Sentamu ready for you please am on +256755076794 thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda. How are you doing today?. I like your profile too much. Hopefully we can be a great companion forever. Waiting for your reply soon on my WhatsApp 918052032093

      Delete
    2. Hi Amanda I am doing good thanks for asking

      Delete
  9. Anonymous16:36

    My name ila 35 from india

    ReplyDelete
  10. DRAGON JAY00:54

    Hey Amanda,am jay,,very handsome and single.Am resdy to date you for a serious relationship and give you all the love and happiness you deserve.All i want is sponsorship back into training coz am a fighter and i need to get in the UFC.Living with you aint a problem to me,i will just come over anytime you please.Heres my email account-jayngetch1@g.mail.com and my saf line is +254741549576,,please contact me soon and am really looking forward for your reply,,thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My is goodnews 33 from Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm Steve ,this my WhatsApp digits +233242886256

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry I don't believe u,cus what a beauty will be looking for guy online when she has many around her.guy don't be deceived to send ur contact.cus she will not contact u

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is Vincent I live in Ondo state at no 5 irepodun street oba ile

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am Ahmed,23years of age.I live in Winneba-Ghana.This is my WhatsApp number-+233504133167.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day lovely Amanda, how are you today?
    My name is Macrooy, Jan K., i am 46 years of age and i am living in the country called Suriname, which is in South-America.
    My mail address is janmacrooy@hotmail.com and mobile/What's App +5978869715

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am Moses from Nigeria am 22 +2347019729704

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vusi khumalo from south Africa vusikhumalo019@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous20:29

    Whatsup message at +919779209650

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am that handsome guy you have being looking for +971521805067 eddyharrison@yahoo.com what matter is your heart which ì cherish so much. dear

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am kenneth,25 am from south africa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous00:03

    Hey, Amanda

    As you said you wish to become friend with the ideal person you are looking for first, your soulmate, I wish to said, let's try our friendship for a while to get to know each other and you will be amazed with the quality far more better than what want in a man.

    My personal email;nitealu1986@outlook.com

    Thanks, and anticipating your response through my personal email.

    Not sure if the first message I sent reached you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Emmanuel am 25 years am from nigerian,but i live in senegal.....(+221)706441635

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Amanda. I'm Kay, 30 yes. WhatsApp me +254 729 506 260. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. good hope11:35

    Enter your comment...hi

    ReplyDelete
  26. WhatsApp number +998973274606

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts