SEARCH BOX

Translate

This Beautiful Single Lady From Canada Wants A New Lover From Africa

;

Erin is a 30 years old Sugar Mummy in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She is interested in a black man for a long-term relationship.
Here is what this Sugar Mummy In Canada has to say about herself. “Do you like positive things? I am very cheerful and active woman. I really love to keep an eye on my appearance and keep my figure in a sporty shape. Do you like sports? I believe that my main qualities are femininity and natural kindness. I can give everything for an important person to me. I want to give my tenderness, kindness, care, warmth and money. My hands like sparks can touch your heart and kindle a fiery fire. Many people tell me that I have a very gentle and light hand. Do you want to test this? My voice is very gentle and it will charm you. I’m Looking for my life partner…


 Baby Mamma Ruby Wants To Get You a Job Overseas Connect Her Now!

Self praise is no recommendation, so It will be up to you to determine my attributes.
I have been told I’m beautiful, smart, humble etc…but honestly, these qualities can only be determined by you…
Frankly, my main interest is to find quality not quantity. I’m looking for that one fine heck of a guy to sweep me off my feet…When I love, I love deeply…I like to be spoiled but only by the guy who has my heart. Are you ready or what??

I’m looking for love. No matter how romantic it sounds, I think that love drives people. If there is love in a relationship, respect and patience, there is a sense of stability and desire to share life with a person. I think that relationship of a man and a woman is team work, if two people share common interests, appreciate each other and they are devoted to their attitude, this is a pledge of happiness and a strong family.
I need Someone who is not afraid to love and be loved. I didn’t mention anything about being perfect. It is NOT my place to change you. To change is something you have to do if you are not comfortable being who you are. If I do something you don’t like, then I’m willing to compromise as long as it is going to bring peace and unity to the relationship. I like having my me time. I will give you the space you need. If by chance you and I meet and you don’t like me, which will be highly unlikely, please be man enough to tell me and I will do the same.

People are looking for a trophy. I don’t want a trophy because a trophy will tarnish. I want who you are on the inside to keep you polished on the outside. Don’t try to impress me because if you do, you’ll have to keep it up. That gets boring after a while. Just please be yourself.
I am not going to upload any naked pictures of me. My body is for my man to be alone. If you want a woman because she has a beautiful body, then you want her for the wrong reasons. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with my body because it’s not. My body is beautiful and evenly toned. I’m beautiful and can hold an intelligent conversation. I’m ready to spend on my man.
 (1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, 
Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 





13 comments:

  1. hey,,am jay and i need a sugarmummy to sponsor me,,this is my number +254741549576-please contact me soon,,am very handsome and i know how to love and care for ladies and this is my email account so that we can talk more-jayngetch1@g.mail.com,,,looking forward to seeing you soon,love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear how are you doing today I hope to hear from you soon thanks I will be your best friend best regards from the tropical caribean island stonecarlson0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Erin, Richard is my name. I am a Ghanaian, kind hearted, not a racist and I am kinda shy. Having the chance to read all your little information, I think I kinda share the same ideology with you. Especially the part where you said "People are looking for a trophy. I don’t want a trophy because a trophy will tarnish. I want who you are on the inside to keep you polished on the outside. Don’t try to impress me because if you do, you’ll have to keep it up. That gets boring after a while. Just please be yourself."

    I think I would do right by your side, kindly get in touch and let's get to know each other well. You can kindly send me an email to niiteikookine@gmail.com. Then we take it from there. Thank you and looking forward to reading a reply from you, until then stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin; Am Pako from Uganda, looking for serious sugar mummy for a serious relationship contact me on+256772905815 or pakojanna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. DRAGON JAY00:39

    Hey Erin,my name is jay,am very handsome and i can give you wat you need in return i want sponsorship back into training,am a fighter.I want to get in the UFC.My email is jayngetch1@g.mail.com and my saf line is +254741549576,looking forward for your reply,thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.

    Just want to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8291307202hii I am India

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am fro Nigeria and am proud pf my nation..if you like me i believe you will find me interesting!contact me +2348146353563

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour je suis Togolais de 36ans mon whatsapp +22890701477

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am not the best but always try to be good, u are indeed beautiful, just wish to appreciate ur beauty. My contact pls in case u wanna thank me for the complement 09078229848

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello how are you +998973274606

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I'm Amit chandra from and I'm looking hot sexy beautiful woman for friendship ,
    saraschatra@gmail.com Hangout and email.address

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts