SEARCH BOX

Translate

This Beautiful Baby Mamma Susan From Australia Currently In South Africa Looking For Young Guy

;
My name is Susan, I’m a Sugar Mummy From Australia currently in South Africa for a Business Trip. I Stay In a Hotel at the moment, I can take care of your Rent Fees And Pocket Money Available. You Must be 18 And Above – See My Email & Number
This sugar Mummy Is from Sydney, Australia is looking for a toyboy. Her name is Susan 30 years old. She wants to date a younger Boys With Big Black Things
I am in Cape Town and I am not yet married but I need a young boy with big thing and can service well. I am ready to pay whatsoever it costs if you are circumcised.


https://www.ebonyslays.com/2018/06/ver-rich-and-happy-lady-wants-guys-that.html

She told us that she is not ready for any man that has a relationship past that is hunting him. The man must have moved on from his previous relationship. No baby mama saga or ex-girlfriend sniffing around. He should be from the gym direct. Anywhere in Africa – I said anywhere, In term of power he should be ready to service me at least 3 times a day. I will give you whatever you want.
If you need to be my garden boy, don’t worry, even if you don’t have a job i will make you start a business.
 Susan is a very sincere person and wants that same sincerity in return! She is very rich and can take care of you for life. All she needs is your loyalty and commitment. She also told us that she will send you all the money you need to move to Sydney, Australia and live with her.
If you are very honest and you’re sure that you can love Susan and treat her right, kindly share this post using the share button below and drop a comment in the box with ‘DONE’ with your Email or Whatsapp Phone number so we can send you Her Direct South Africa Phone Number.

How to Get Sugar Mummy From Australia

(1) Click the share button and share it on either WhatsApp, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel


  JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

8 comments:

  1. Hi Susan I the guy you looking for, please WhatsApp me on 0715190777 and I will be more than delighted to give you what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan I the guy you looking for, please WhatsApp me on +26876634006 and I will be more than delighted to give you what you're looking fo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susan, I am Paul, very deligent hard working, sweet and kind, gentle and delicate man with a fragile soul and a rich inner world. I live with kindness in my life n upon that God fearing in all my dealings, rest assured bços all your inner emotions I'll fulfill them n at your service, here my contact: pupypaul@gmail.com, get in touch n u'll never regret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gdevening dia I hope everything is grt with u dia as gentleman give ladies respect because they a like glass that needs to be take care of am Lenny would love to chat with you ad knowing each other +256750593323

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gdevening dia I hope everything is grt with u dia as gentleman give ladies respect because they a like glass that needs to be take care of am Lenny would love to chat with you ad knowing each other +256750593323

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this real? Just hit my inbox

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts