SEARCH BOX

Translate

This Beautiful Lady Is Ready To Do What You Need In This Word

;
This beautiful lady from Port Harcourt wants a sugar boyfriend 21-25 still schooling to satisfy her on the bed. Man HUD must be 7-8 inches.
Comment your name, and admin would get in touch with you

Image may contain: 1 person


Share this post using the WhatsApp, Facebook, google, and twitter button below this post.
Go to comment box and add a clear description of who you are, remember sugar mummy will contact you according to the details you dropped in the comment box
Click VIDEO LIVE CHAT to chat with sugarmummy.
ebonyslays.com Offers free services to People, it has connected thousands of partners nationwide to sugar mummy hookup, you can now hook up with wealthy sugar mummy in Nigeria without paying agent fee.
Get sugar mummy phone numbers.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

15 comments:

  1. I'm Douglas, Ghanaian. I know I fit the description above. No woman will ever let me go after our first encounter
    +2330242575780

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how u, let's get to know each other, am in Nigeria, +2348145676821

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how u, let's get to know each other,am in Nigerian,you can try me and this is my number. .09097106632 please or whatapp me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey am Muhanguzi sedrack +256705242832

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am sedrack Muhanguzi +256705242832

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am sedrack Muhanguz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am sedrack Muhanguzi +256705242832

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is moon I am from Nigeria delta state and guess what I gat what you need#very massive

    ReplyDelete
  9. sunshine John is my name not 25 but I gat wot u need just call to confirm 09025717727 u can still wasapp me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I'm a young and very sexy in fact strong guy I'm very very good in bed 24/7 just try me and see I won't ever let you down. Link me up on email billswill26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a young guy very sexy and strong in bed no woman tries me and never stop calling me always try me and see. Email me at billswill26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My beloved one if I become the LUCKY ONE, this is what am going to do for U, take you for dinner, or cozy up on the sofa with a movie n drink! In fact your ATTENTION will be my 1st AGENDA. My whatsApp: +233 (0) 244246937, mail: pupypaul@gmail.com get in touch n u never regret it my Angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am Mike Am Going To Fuck U Hot, With My Long Rod, Am A Pennicologist, Call Me +2349080801669 And Send Me Ur Address

    ReplyDelete
  14. am Richmond and am here to meet my soulmate who can help me fight love to our future and make a great relation for our better children this my number +2330549347607









    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi princess my name is Solomon I'm 25 years old, an Artist, Fashion designer, entrepreneur and a humble and trustworthy Nigerian,I currently do business and lives in Ghana .I will be overwhelmed with joy if am the lucky one to win your Heart,I promise to treat you more than a queen and also to make you the happiest woman on Earth , my mobile and WhatsApp number is+233500404787
    email beyondlink94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts