SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful and Hot Single Queenethe Needs Someone to call her own.

;
My name is Queenethe, I am single and lonely. I have 2 super markets in Johannesburg South Africa.
I have been alone for too long and need someone to make feel like a woman. Men don’t always talk to me because they feel I have amassed too much wealth. This is not true, I genuinely need a strong man in my life who will be loving and caring while satisfying my s3xual.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes

I have a state of the art duplex in Johannesburg and two exotic cars that we will always cruise with. I need a serious person and will return here to read the comments of those interested in me.
Note: You must be handsome and strong in bed activities.

Rich Sugar Mummy Dr. Mrs. Paulina Accepted your Friend Request

5 comments:

  1. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,am Michael from Ghana, l want seriou person to date,my what's up number is 0243561671

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am murphy i dont talk too much call me to know me better email:murphykester376@gmail.com contact:+2347056474705thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful I'm Downs would love meeting a Lovely lady like you Honey contact me stonecarlson0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Godwin Nelson am interested my whatapp line +2348188624341

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts