SEARCH BOX

Translate

Marry this beautiful US Citizen and Get Direct Visa to Stay and Work in America

;
USA Singles – Marry American Girls – My Name is Melissa from California. I was divorced by my husband because I demanded for more s3x.
A friend of mine advised me to meet the admin of this website to help me get a strong man who can satisfy me. I am currently working with a tech mobile company in New Mexico.
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, sunglasses, selfie and closeup

I am ready to arrange your VISA and bring you to USA to stay and work with me. Money is not the problem. I only need love. If you like me, take my contacts from admin;


This beautiful and Rich suger mummy Rita from canada is looking for a guy for a serious relationship

 

 

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

3 comments:

  1. Her contact please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii!! Im wilfred by name and looking someone to grow old with here is my contact +2348105748108

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts