SEARCH BOX

Translate

Rich Sugar Mummy Dr. Mrs. Paulina Accepted your Friend Request

;
Rich Sugar Mummy Dr. Mrs. Paulina Accepted your Friend Request-Congratulations! Hi, My name is Dr. Mrs. Paulina. I am a medical doctor here in Nigeria. I received your request to have me as your sugar mummy from the admin. I want to let you know that I have accepted your friend request.

I will be your sugar mummy, love you, splash you with money, take you around the world. Pick my details below or above so that we can chat online.

PLEASE NO AFRICANS!!!! I’m tired of flirting back an forth and that’s it! Shy at first, but big personality once you get to know me. I have a big heart, laugh, and butt. Love movies, cooking, and reading. I have a very eclectic taste in music(Almost everything except country and blues). Not into sports and athletics, but would gladly make a mess of homemade wings and nachos for you and your boys to enjoy while you watch the game. I am very intelligent, well read, and well rounded. Love sci-fi anything!
I am looking for a guy who says what he means, means what he says! Someone who can see past the physical( I really do have a big butt, but I am more than it). I would love to find someone who can stimulate my mind as well as my body. Someone who knows how to treat a woman, and is all man. I am very in charge at my work and am looking for a take charge kind of guy in my personal life. I am not interested in hookups. I am looking for friendship that can turn into relationship.
For you to meet this rich sugar mummy, please use the comment and phone contact box below and please provide the information required.

8 comments:

  1. hello my name is Michael Johnson 31yr old am here to find you as my sugar mummy and am ready to satisfied you with a longterm relationship +2349034705480_schkyporijkard@gmail.com hope to heared from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi paulina? I'm Hussein Shenda from Ethiopia and my address husseinshenda66@gmail.com/+251965243055

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear am very happy to see you here and am very interested in you if you can hit me up and let's talk more about our self , my whatsap number is +233553837818

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dr, I can't wait to meet you.... Please connect me on +234 07030596472.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am very happy to see baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paulina, contact me for a conclusive summation of a thrilling love. +254 729 506 260. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts