SEARCH BOX

Translate

Vietnam Sweet Mama Wants Someone She Can Trust – Can she trust you?

;
Are you searching for a Vietnam Sugar Mama? Do you want to hookup with Vietnam Sugar Mama? Then, this is for you. Meet a very beautiful Vietnam Sugar Mama seeking for a young man for a long-term relationship.
This Vietnam Sugar Mama has never married and has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?
I am a quiet person. I love to talk on the telephone or via text. I like quiet evenings at home. I work long hours and do not have a lot of time to share. Therefore, I like to use my time wisely. No games no drama. I’d Like to Meet I am a Loving, caring person, fun to be with. Hard working loves sunshine. Family comes first. You have to understand, as a sugar mummy, I know my duties. Financially, I can say I am buoyant enough to care for my man. It has to be monthly payments. I can add him up in my payroll and he gets paid when salary is released. In exchange, my man has to be able to be in a loving relationship. He must know the right words to say to melt my heart.

Pretty Baby mama Miss Jennifer Is Looking For You, come and get her here.


My ideal match would be someone who has traveled away from Vietnam and is looking forward in to retire shortly, I say this with the deepest respect. With respect, I do not wish to waste another person time at this stage of life because time is very precious, so only make contact if you are thinking of retiring in Vietnam or already there, I give thanks for every new day that I am blessed to see and experience. Therefore Someone who loves music, reading, going out and having fun, would be more suitable for me.
Are you interested in this Vietnam Sugar Mama? If your answers are yes, then you are qualified to apply below. Kindly drop your phone numbers or emails in the comment box below for easier and better communication.
ALSO READ..

Extremely beautiful Halima ,age 26 yrs old needs you right now, Come and get her here.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts