SEARCH BOX

Translate

Super rich Suger Mama In Texas Is Interested In You, Come and get her before someone else does.

;
Are you searching for you Sugar Mama in Texas? Do you want to hookup with Sugar Mama in Texas? Then, this is for you.
Meet a 51 years old Sugar Mama in Texas, United States seeking for a young man for a long-term dating. This Sugar Mama in Texas has never married and has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

How would you describe yourself?
I am a very down to earth woman who fears God more than anything. I am very ambitious and I like to spend time with my loved ones. I love spending quality time with my man and love to share ideas. I .m a young single woman and am looking for love. I can give true love to some one in need, i love music, traveling and singing. I’m a God fearing woman I’m very humble love people I don’t smoke I’m a Christian and I’m a very caring person coming from a very abusive relationship. If you have me by your side and show me true love then you wont regret by keeping me next to your heart.

Beautiful Tina needs a man to call her own, meet and connect with her here.


I am looking for a descent, honest, free spirit, faithful, responsible and loving man with future goals and dreams. Well what I want is a young man who is interested in me been his sugar mummy and nothing more. My husband family will not be comfortable with me been a mummy but I have needs. They will not want to understand that so I need something like a discreet affair. He also has to be an expert in satisfying a woman in bed. He must be good at it. My lover has to be ready to come to me whenever I want him. A hot s3xy man is the kind of person I can be a sugar mummy to.
I don’t want a player, I have no times for games so if you find me interesting just link me by dropping your phone numbers or emails in the comment box and we could take it from there.

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear,pertaining your request, am glad to be interested in the relationship,+2348136005086 is my number you can WhatsApp via same too,am really waiting for you thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Nana Poku , from Ghana west Africa.
    A boy of 23 years of age , very strong and energetic , respectful and honest , am also single looking for a sugar mummy for a serious relationship.
    With much respect, any sugar mummy who is interested in me can whatsapp me on +233240774357 or call on +233558418230 or can email privately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Jessie im 33 and I live in cedar rapids Iowa and I would love to be one of your sugar baby!! My number is 3193292535 or Facebook is Jessie philiph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Dharmander Thakur from India I am separated man and I want a true honest and good heart lady for long time relationship she help me financially also she care of me

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts