SEARCH BOX

Translate

This Suger Mama In Cardiff Wants A Man In Her Life, Meet her here..

;
A 60 years old Sugar Mummy In Cardiff is interested in a man she can come home to every day. She is interested in men between the ages of 45 – 58 years and it doesn’t matter if you are White, Black or Mixed.

Mazala is a divorced Sugar Mummy In Cardiff who is interested in a man for a long-term dating. This Sugar Mummy In Cardiff do not like smoking or someone who does.
This mother of three wants a man to chill with and enjoy the rest of her life with. Her kids are grown men and she does not want to have more kids.
Sugar Mummy In Cardiff Mazala describes herself as thus “Honest kind and loyal and like the simple things in life.
Like to travel, a glass of wine in the sun, walks on a windy day, sci-fi films, crime..fact, and fiction, British dramas. Family Guy lol
Love to cook/bake.. just need to stop tasting so much lol.”
I love my own company but not every day! Would be nice to share a bottle of wine and a film occasionally.
Sometimes I think it would be lovely to have someone permanent to come home to.

Maybe I will meet the one, or just find some good company.
If you have what it takes to make an older woman happy and satisfied and you think you can live with this Sugar Mummy in Cardiff, then this post is for you.

24 year old single Ella in California needs a lover, get her here now...

3 comments:

  1. +2348136005086 is my contact please call me now am ready to be with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my beautiful princess how are you doing, I hope you are doing wonderful, am Emmanuel from Nigeria, computer engineering and 34 year of, caring, gentle, honest, and meeking but a champion on chemistry and bed, I will pleased your heart to give me a place and chance in your to show you real love and ready to be your husband.my WhatsApp no +2348027713615. Waiting to hear from you soon your faithfully love Emmanuel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am 34 single no girlfriend no kids i am lebanese living in lebanon got a disability lost my right hand from the rest and seriously seeking a suger momma that is helpful and supportive or maybe help me relocate and be her life and traveling partner if its you and interested message me back

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts