SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Lady Kelsey Is Looking For Handsome Guy to Spent Her Holiday With

;

 

A rich Single Lady  Kelsey is looking for a hard working and caring young man who has a good sense of humour to be her lover.

Single Lady Kelsey

Below is the message she sent us…

My name is Miss Kelsey and I am an influential and well connected entrepreneur with lots of investments and companies both online and offline. I’m looking for a man who can capture my tender heart, thrill my body and make me fall madly in love with him.

I am a warm and loving woman who is full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman who can make me feel like a real woman and bring out the best in me. I am a strong, sensual, creative and sociable person with a good sense of humor who leads an active lifestyle.

Single Lady Kelsey says she is a good listener who loves silence, children and pets. By nature she was born kind, sympathetic and compassionate. She is also humble, generous and slow to anger.


ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Beautiful Baby Mamma Allie Wants To Spend Money On You Connect With Her Now!


She would love to meet someone with a daring personality who is enthusiastic, passionate, loving and affectionate. This woman says she wants someone who is bold and optimistic about life.

Single Lady  Kelsey further said; she is one of a kind as she likes to laugh, play, smile and talk a lot. She is an easy going person who always learn from life and experiences. She also loves to help the less privileged especially orphans.

She wants to be connected to someone who is always calm, slow to anger and does not take life too seriously. She wants someone who understands life from different perceptive and point of view.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 




9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01

    here is Isaiah from Kenya who wants to fall in love again,have fun,share good and bad things and fill like we will never run out of this relationship.my number +254759266139 call or whatsup anytime its available

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment... Hi MISS i'm steph and will want to know you better. Call/text me on
    +2347055771833

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watsup me on +2567076538_44

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEVIN15:07

    Hi; i am chyka, a single young guy in thirties. Calm, articulated, good looking, fun to be with. If a chance lies for us then with this digits, you are already in with me 09025329284. CHEERz

    ReplyDelete
  6. KEVIN15:16

    Hi; i am chyka, a calm, slim, well articulated guy. With a great sense of humour. By looks, i'm appreciable and never a dull moment entertainer. If much lies between us to explore, i'm much available with a slight dial (09025329284)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there am Prince and will like to know more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous23:44

    Am for nigeria my age is 25 years ,l need someone that is positive and loves life, looking on the bright side. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all I want to have a partner that’s fun and lovin, a partner. I’m looking for a woman that’s as good and more than friend. That combination along with honesty & a strong go along way in a successful relationship. I want a woman who l will satisfy all are need in bedroom .A true friend & faithful woman that will shares all are pain and sorrow. I have a believe you will be happy pls Looking for a respectfully and comprehensive woman who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I will follow you and do anything for you. this my no 08066708152 my email address: beggieJohn25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts