SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Single Lady Raven Wants To Go Out On A Date With You

;

 

Single lady Raven is a rich woman who is heart broken and lonely and is searching for a honest gentleman to restore happiness into her life.

Beautiful Single Lady Raven

Here is the message she sent us….

My name is Miss Raven. I am a calm, sensual and sociable person by nature. I am single and seriously searching for a creative and funny young man who is a good listener and has a good sense of humor to be my sweetheart.

I love music and art, I lead a social and active lifestyle. By nature I was born kind, sympathetic and affectionate. My hobbies are reading, gossiping, dancing, watching movies and shopping both online and offline.

Single lady Raven further said; she needs someone who has good communication skills, is open minded, understanding, slow to anger and has a forgiving heart since misunderstandings will definitely happen in the course of the relationship.

She is ready to fly you from any part of the world to be with her. Single lady Raven is ready to sponsor your education, projects and pay all of your bills. You will be living with her in her mansion and be treated like a king by her servants and maids.


ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Beautiful And Elegant Single Lady Harlow Wants To Video Chat With You


All she wants in return is for you to always be there to meet her emotional needs, accompany her to the beauty salon, go shopping with her, go with her to the cinemas, clubs, parties, meetings and other functions she will attending.

She just wants someone who will always be there for her and she will make sure you are content with life by her side, as she will leave no stone unturn to make you whoever you want to be, no matter the cost. Single lady Raven is also willing to take good care of everyone you care about.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 



5 comments:

  1. Daniel22:08

    Am single and searching, am also funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi most beautiful girl in this world I will send lots of love on you care, make you happy, give you lots of love , respect you and stand by your side will any sugar mummy marry me

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI beautiful I ready to be with you always and marry you looking forward from to hear from you.email me at manaanprasad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ledy.
    My Whatsapp
    +3809#9133550

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23:45

    Am for nigeria my age is 25 years ,l need someone that is positive and loves life, looking on the bright side. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all I want to have a partner that’s fun and lovin, a partner. I’m looking for a woman that’s as good and more than friend. That combination along with honesty & a strong go along way in a successful relationship. I want a woman who l will satisfy all are need in bedroom .A true friend & faithful woman that will shares all are pain and sorrow. I have a believe you will be happy pls Looking for a respectfully and comprehensive woman who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I will follow you and do anything for you. this my no 08066708152 my email address: beggieJohn25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts