SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Sugar Mummy: I Need A Guy Between 26 to 40 To Call Me

;

Hi there, my name is Sienna and I just returned to Nigeria from South Africa recently. I am eager to find a guy that will spend a month with me, before going back to South Africa. If I find the guy interesting enough, and if he so wishes, I can take him back with me to South Africa.
Single Sugar Mummy: I Need A Guy Between 19 to 27 To Call Me
Before asking for my contacts, please take note that I want a guy who is between the age of 19 to 27, and this is mandatory, before I can accept you. Just like I said, Money is not the problem. I work in Mercedes Benz headquarters, and get paid well, big enough to buy a House in Banana Island. Am rich enough to handle all your needs, all I need, is your love and time.
If you wish to call me, go through the instruction carefully below, or if you wish I should call you. Then all you have to do is to drop your email or phone number in the comment box.
I will be your sugar mummy if you want, then you will definitely be my boy.

HOW TO GET SOUTH AFRICA BASED SINGLE SUGAR MUMMY

If you want to get connected with Sienna, here’s the instructions to follow.
If you are interested, Here is how to get her contact number. Please take note that Miss Sienna is very rich and can take care of anyone she loves/picks here.
If you think you are qualified, indicate your interested by following the instructions below;
(1) You are expected to share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Google+, etc
(2) If you want to be chosen, please indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself, including your height, complexion, hobbies, what you love doing, etc.
If she likes you from your description, she will pick your number and book an appointment. Make sure you always meet in a public place.
(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts