SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful and rich German Sugar Mummy Needs You – Call Her NOW

;

Are you interested in connecting with a sugar mummy in Germany? Then come right in. A very wealthy matured young lady in Germany says she is interested in connecting with a young guy from any country around the world, especially from Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa or the Gambia for a serious relationship that will be of benefit to him.
Beautiful and rich German Sugar Mummy Needs You – Call Her NOW
This matured lady is only forty (40) years old and mother to two kids. She says she is interested in connecting with a man who has a good character, is well mannered and knows what he wants in life.
This woman resides in Germany and her ex was an Englishman who cheated.
Here is the message she sent us.
My name is Cynthia. I am a 40 years old lady, chocolate color, and geno type AA. I got married when I was young and naive. I was born and bred in Nigeria, but now live and work in Berlin.
I am a practicing Christian and would prefer to date someone who practice the same religion. His tribe does not matter or country, but a Nigerian guy would be preferable.
I want a guy from any tribe to settle down with. Am not in need of time wasters please.
Qualified age starts from twenty-seven (27) years and please take note, I am not that old or do I look a year older than my age. I am a size 10.
Most people usually call me petite and they are sincerely, not far from the truth. Any person who is interested should send me a message, email or share his details in the comment section.
Here is how to do this. Please fill the box with your correct details are shared below.
Name:
Full Pictures:
Location:
Occupation:
Instagram and Facebook Handle:
Age:
Hobbies:
Please take note I will be selecting just one guy whose description fits the type of guy I would love to date and marry. If you know you’re not ready to settle down with me when we meet, either in Nigeria or Germany, please do not bother to even apply here. Serious persons only.
(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, can I give you a love headache, Hahahahahahahahaha don't mind me am just teasing you, contact me on whatsappp +2348068014334 or smilingjudge4@gmail.com and give me a try.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts