SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Lady Philomena Needs a Gentleman For Dating

;
Single lady Philomena is searching for a physically fit gentleman who is open-minded and has a good sense of humor to be her boyfriend.

She is a sincere, warm, loving, caring, passionate and God fearing person with an optimistic mindset and good character. There is more, she is romantic, hardworking, family oriented and always sincere.

This single lady Philomena have no kids and has never been married before, that’s why she is looking for someone who has strong desire for a serious relationship with true love and trust that can eventually lead to a happy marriage.

 https://www.ebonyslays.com/2019/08/sngle-m0m-from-toronto-needs-gentleman.html

She wants someone who is ready for marriage and can be a committed partner. A soul mate who can give her peace and tranquillity. A young man who can care and love her for who she is with all her imperfections.

This single lady Philomena wants a young man that is open and have the heart of forgiveness since misunderstandings will definitely occur. He should always be willing to talk about their problems.
Single lady Philomena wants someone who is experienced in relationships and its ups and downs, so that they can be able to lay a strong and solid foundation that can overcome all obstacles and challenges they may face in their relationship both now and in the future.

She is ready to totally transform your life, as she is willing to further your education to any level and in any part of the world. Buy you a personal house and any brand new car of your choice. Single lady Philomena is also ready to support your family financially.


(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa,
 Ghana, Nigeria or United state
  (2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 


8 comments:

  1. I'm interested in you call 07035730328

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you looking so beautiful and sexy if u interested to makes us talk more you can whatsapp me 18767886401

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...hmmmm I am in love with u alreadythis my number pls call me I love u 09024025912

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am alread in with u im 26 yrs and i want to talk with u today send me your number at (keghzy1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ready
    My age is 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Philomena, i am interested in you. Emmanuel Odunsi from Nigeria, 39yrs. I will give you, real, true and genuie love, care, joy, happiness, romance and satisfaction. I am cool, calm, passionate, humble, tolerance, understanding, affectionate with good sense of humour, faithful, loyal, God fearing, romantic and honest. I am a strong and energetic guy also good in bed. Email: onalatopson@gmail.com +2348102647367

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello beautiful,
    How are you doing today I hope you are doing just fine,
    My name is hamzat from nigeria I'm single, and 26 years of age,
    I'm so interested in you,
    I'm nice caring and of course sincerely,
    Please contact me through my WhatsApp or email address
    +2349035396525
    hamzatshehu02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey beautiful am France moswana from south Africa in Pretoria I like you philomena you are very beautiful my number is +27826408700 please call me. Or what's up me address Montana estate B97 hamarkop street dopoort Pretoria I have full of love. My number is +27826408700.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts