SEARCH BOX

Translate

Ekiti Sugar Momma Is Willing To Pay $200 As Part Payment If You Accept Her

;
A rich Ekiti sugar mamma is currently searching for an energetic, passionate and naughty young man who has a good sense of humour to be her lover and boyfriend.
Below is the message Ekiti sugar mamma sent us….
Hello there, my name is Amanda and am 30 years old. I am an entrepreneur with lots of investments and companies. I’m looking for a man who can capture my tender heart, thrill my body romantically and make me fall madly in love with him.


 https://www.ebonyslays.com/2019/07/financially-stable-baby-mama-in-florida.html

I am a romantic, warm and loving woman who is full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman who can make me feel like a real woman and bring out the best in me. I am a sweet, sensual, energetic, creative and sociable person with a good sense of humor who leads an active lifestyle.
Ekiti sugar mamma says she is a good listener who loves silence, children and pets. By nature she was born kind, sympathetic and compassionate. She is also humble, generous and slow to anger.

She would love to meet someone with a daring personality who is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate, loving and affectionate. Ekiti sugar mamma says she wants someone who is bold and optimistic about life.

Ekiti sugar mamma further said; she is one of a kind as she likes to laugh, play, smile and talk a lot. She is an easy going person who always learn from life, appreciate people and help the less privileged especially orphans.

She wants to be connected to someone who is always calm, slow to anger and does not take life too seriously. Ekiti sugar mamma wants someone who understands life from different perspectives and point of view.

How To Get Connected To Ekiti Sugar Momma

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa,
Ghana, Nigeria or United state
 (2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 

19 comments:

  1. Am so much interested i need sugar mummy am in abuja here is my number:+2348108557506 and my email:Ealu85192@gmail.com i will be looking forward for a positive response

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so much interested i need sugar mummy am in abuja here is my number:+2348108557506 and my email:Ealu85192@gmail.com i will be looking forward for a positive response

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the meaning of this?...you guys should stop scaming people okay, if any lady needs a man, let her surmit to a man around her area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am highly interested,i am living in Ore,ondo state and my phone no is 09060680018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar mummy sturf is a scam, no sugar mummy sturf anywhere, writer stop telling lies to collect money or vat from people, i say no to these scamers. +2349029027816

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only lazzy guys will like to hear the word sugar mummy. $200 wil be given to you lazzy idiot, foolishly you are intrested to sleep with another man's wife right? Then you wil paste your number for evil call, you wil die if you dont stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. am in ekiti if you need me you can call me anytime 09068830006

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really interested
    I resided in abeokuta ogun state
    Here is my contact:09013190456

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello i am chilida i am 25 years old i am searching for a lady to date with and i need a long term relationship and i am a nice man who loves to laugh and jokes please you can text me through telegram or whatsapp through my number here +255673162388

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a Ghanaian 35 years seriously in need of a lady to date with.
    My WhatsApp number is 233208098430.
    Teaching is my profession

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi swt am nino brown by name!am a musical artist.popularly termed as nino b.do like u in person and I will really like to know you if given the chance.hope to hear from u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is my number 08109459824

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am so much interested i need sugar mummy am in anywhere here is my number:+2348128310176 and my email:stoyin42me@gmail.com i will be looking forward for a positive response

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name is sulaimon ganiyu oladele aka plus am from Nigeria looking for a sugar mummy this my number 07035001858

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous09:01

    Hello+233242683663

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes am ready 09031534671

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts