SEARCH BOX

Translate

US Based Baby Mamma Searching for Handsome Boy for Serious Relationship

;
There are countless numbers of baby Mama in the United State of America. It just depends on your ability and intelligence in knowing where to locate them.

These baby Mama are truly in need of African Men, especially Nigerians. All interested persons should take note that any baby Mama contacts published here, are truly in need of Mostly Nigerian guys. These Women usually contacts us through WhatsApp and Instagram profiles, where they want us to connect them with the best sug@r sons in Nigeria.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup


So are you interested in dating a US based Sugar Mama? then you should probably note of the few requirements.
1. You must be prepared to respect her, US ladies are enlightened and mostly feminists, which means you must know how to respect a lady.
2. These sugar Momma based in USA are often between the age of 37 years – 59 years old. So when chatting with any of these Ladies, you can ask for their age. Most times, I discover that US ladies are always truthful with their age. You can also get connected through skype video chat, where you get to see each others live.

3. Most times, these USA based women always ask their boyfriend to come visit them in the US, so if you are dating a US sugar momma, you should be prepared of getting invited to the United States of America.

Here is a Message sent to us from Miss Annabel

Hi, my name is Annabel. Although I am a US citizen, my dad is a descent of Nigeria. I am looking for strong sugar boy for a serious relationship that may lead to marriage in the nearest future.

I am planning to come to Nigeria this year and I will like to meet my dream lover when I come, because of the way My Dad treats my Mom, I made up my mind to get married to a Nigerian guy, because they are always respectful of Women.
Please make sure that you are strong enough to hit me hard. Money is not the problem. I have thousands of Dollars to take care of any guy I love.

The admin of this website, warned me that I may get too many request, so I will be asking any guy interested in Me, to simply drop their contacts, age, school level and occupations, I will be picking from the first 30 guys to comment.
Thanks alot!


 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

5 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...am david by name am 18 i live in lagos ssspass out chocolate in complexion contact me on whattsapp+2349069644218

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16:57

    I am chibuike justine
    +2349086950538
    I am 22 years old
    SSCE is my school level
    Service boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Godwin Nelson from Nigeria and am interested my whatapp line +2348188624341

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph Allu is my name, just finished my high school, +2347034427553. WhatsApp or call please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Frank and friends call me tall sexy handsome freaky. Call me +2349034358483. Email_frankknizzsnizz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts