SEARCH BOX

Translate

Rich Baby Mamma in Abuja needs a Guy Who Can Keep Secrets – ₦1 Million Naira

;
If you are an ardent reader of this website, you will know that we usually get more than 100 single lady requests every week, with hundred others from Ladies, who are afraid that their rich and powerful Husband may caught them cheating.
However, One lady, Mrs Akunna has taken the bold step of trying out for a cute guy. But she has just one request.. He must be discreet and matured enough to be her sug@r boy.



Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Here is the message this beautiful Lady sent Us:

Hi admin, I am Mrs. Akunna currently living and doing business here in FCT Abuja. I am married to a politician who has no time for me, who spend his time dating young University girls.

I have waited for so long, asked him what he wants, and beg him to come back to me, but he refused. But one thing is sure, he can’t divorce me, because it will be a huge risk to his political career. Instead of satisfying my s3xual urge, he keeps on pouring out money for me thinking that will make me happy.
Well, my friend introduced me to this platform, and am happy. At least, the millions he usually send to me weekly, I can give to a young guy that is capable of making me happy.
Now, I have decided to have a secret sugar son who will love and adore me. I have rented an apartment ready for that lucky sugar boy, and I hope to get one here from ebonyslays.com
My husband travels a lot and I barely see him in weeks. So I have all the time on earth and money to find my satisfaction and spend time with my own sugar son. If you are interested pick my contacts below.

Important Note : Due to the nature of the Woman behind this, I decided to give her phone number to those who are interested and matured enough for this relationship. To get Mrs Akunna’s number, you are to follow the guidelines below.

How to get this sugar mummy Phone Number

Before anything, you should be fully aware, that this beautiful Lady is very rich and capable of taking care of anyone she loves.
If you think you are qualified enough to be Mrs Akunna’s sugar-son, indicate your interested by following the instructions below;
1. You are required and expected to share this post on facebook, twitter, Google+, WhatsApp and Instagram, by sharing this post, She gets to see your facebook profile and will know you better.
2. Secondly, you are also required to indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself, your hobbies, age, complexion, location and educational background.
3. Lastly, drop your phone number or email address, she will contact you through this means.
If you’re lucky, she will pick you.
Please take note that she will contact just one person, so make sure your comment describes who you truly are and why you want to date this beautiful Rich Politician wife.


 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

5 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...i am david by name am 18 am very good at sex am chocolate in cmplxion i live lagos and would like to br ur sugar son my whattsapp contact is +2349069644218

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...i am david by name am 18 i live in lagos am chocolate in complexion my hobby is sex am sss3pass out am sure will enjoy me my contact is +2349069644218 thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Ibrahim from Abuja I am an undergragewait student,age 19, hobbits caching fun around chocolate in complession, my number 09024201264 I'm so much kind and gentle person in life just try me and you whon't regrets it.thanks have a nice day.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Akunna I'm smith by name, add me on FB let hook up. Smith Collins andwer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi akunna I'm smith by name add me on FB let hook up. Smith Collins andwer

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts