SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Sofia based In Texas, USA Looking For a handsome guy To Spend Money On – Contact Her Now

;
A rich sugar mummy who lives and work in Texas, USA is searching for a young, vibrant, energetic, dynamic and strong sugar boy for a long term relationship.  This sugar mummy in Texas is extremely rich. She is ready to pay her sugar boy a huge amount of dollars every Month. When asked to disclose the number of dollars she will pay her man, she bluntly refused, admitting that she needs a man who will love for who she is and not what she has.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes and outdoor
This sugar mummy works with NEC Corporation of America. NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational provider of information technology services and products. NEC is a multi-Billion dollar company in Texas with a revenue of $1B. This sugar mummy is ready to you out of poverty.
If you are interested in this rich sugar mummy who is ready to spend and take care of you, then this is for you. She is willing to help you relocate to Texas to be with her.
This beautiful sugar mummy doesn’t mind your country, as she is more than willing to fly you to any part of the world to be with her and be there for her. She promises to pay your VISA fees, cover all your travel expenses.
if you are interested in moving to be with this sugar mummy, she what she said about herself and the kind of man she wants.
Admin, Please Approve;
My name is Sofia I live here in Texas, I’m on here searching for a soulmate. I came here In this site hoping to find my partner in crime or at least a friend first. I have tried other website, but all to no Avail. I trust i will not be disappointed. I have no man here in Texas to be with or to hang out with. I am 39 years old ready for true love. It isn’t about money, it’s about love. hoping to find someone to be with for the rest of my life. For a marriage that’s what I want to marry someone with similar interests. I work with works with NEC Corporation of America. Money is not a problem, cos I’m rich. I don’t care about the continent or the country you come from, the language you speak, what you do for a living. All I need is a loyal and humble man to make me special and feel love. I will help you relocate to Texas to be with me. I will pay your VISA fees, cover all your travel expenses.
Are you ready to connect with rich this Sugar Momma in Texas, USA who is ready to spoil you with gifts and cash, then follow the instruction to connect with her.
How to get This Sugar Mummy In USA
Do you want to be financially independent? Then get connected to a Sugar Mummy from our website.
1. Always visit www.ebonyslays.com to check for new updates
2. If you want us to connect you with a Sugar Momma in the USA, share this post to various Facebook groups and Whatsapp. The algorithm on this website will track those who shared it most and we will compensate them by providing them with all the above-mentioned packages.
3. Make sure you subscribe to notifications on our great website, so as to be notified on time about new sugar mummy requests.
4. Describe yourself very well in the comment box by telling them your name, phone number, and email. Write more about yourself.
5. Drop your WhatsApp phone number in the comment box, they might choose you if they love your profile pics.
6. Always check your email in case you are luckily contacted
We assure you that in the next 3 days, you will share your testimony in this very site, you would surely meet your heart desires. Kindly come back here to drop your testimony.

 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

5 comments:

  1. Am moses from ghana, i encourage you to accept me because you wont regret having me as your lover contact me+233554131383 Or mosesedwardmensah50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am Chris from Nigeria, i am 39 years old, fun loving guy with good sense of humour it's never a dull moment with me, Height 5ft11, Body type Athletic, Hobbies: Swimming, Netflix and Chill, Traveling, Movies and listening to music. WhatsApp on 2348128800280. Email: okehchristian79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my names murphy i reside in nigeria we are of the same age, interest and views but i dont know you yet but i would like to know you am actually married but now my wife died with my daughter in an accident since then ive seen no love but could you share the moment or life my wife shared with me before she died am ready to marry you if you wish contact me +2347056474705 thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Paul, sweet and kind, gentle and delicate man with a fragile soul and a rich inner world. I live with kindness in my life n upon that God fearing in all my dealings, rest assured bços all your inner emotions I'll fulfill them n at your service, here my contact: pupypaul@gmail.com or +233 244246937, get in touch n u'll never regret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay love i am aman that like a good women to love me take caer of me sa i will herei am simple down to earth i build bikes harley davidsons nativ dance and jewelry i am lots of fun and good in bed you wont be disapoytedyou can text me dont get discreged i have to travle to gwet my texts i will call back

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts