SEARCH BOX

Translate

Rich single baby mama on twitter, Instagram and Facebook, come and connect now.

;
My loneliness brought me to this Site, Am a single mother of one, I am a Kenyan, based in Uasin Gishu
County Kenya. I live in Rift Valley. I need a
guy who can be my best hookup. I am pretty, well shaped with hot body figure and I have all what a man would need from a sugar lady. i also have friends that i will refer to this page if all goes well, thanks in advance.”


 single lady


I think, it’s very important, when two respectful and loving people have the same views and goals in life. I dream to meet someone who understands that life is precious and no moment can be wasted therefore is optimistic about the future and what it will bring. Affectionate, humorous and honest man with a great smile and a warm and loving heart would be my dream come true. I want to have happy relations without lie and betrayals, with the passionate understanding and desire to love and take care about each other. I am sure we both should keep our relationship blooming and flourishing! So maybe you are the best couple for me?


Over two-thirds of people in UK do not have a life insurance policy, See the reasons here.      

 

 

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

5 comments:

  1. I AM INTERESTED. EMMANUEL ODUNSI 35YRS NIGERIA. I AM SINGLE. I WILL GIVE YOV LOVE, CARE, JOY, ROMANCE AND SATISFACTION. I AM A STRONG GUY, FAITHFUL, LOYAL AND HONEST. I AM GOOD IN BED. +2348102647367 EMAIL; onalatopson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...Hi Baby I'm joseph by name live at oshodi Lagos 38yrs old very good in bed my phone number is 08068648105

    ReplyDelete
  3. am Enoch. I need one of the sugar mummies. my WhatsApp number +233245581670.and you can text me on mensahenoch024 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous03:02

    I'm also searching for a real legit single mum, for serious dating that will lead to marry each other peacefully, here is my WhatsApp number:2348133447864 or you can reached me on my gmail hangout address on akinwaleeniola1985@gmaul.com, for Private discussion and introduction, another of my number is 2348065172967

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts