SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful United States Single lady Wants A Man To Date, Come and hookup with her here.

;
Hi, my name is Obafunke, and I am currently looking for a strong sugar boy to knack me seriously.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor


I live in the US and usually visit Nigeria to visit my grandparents. I stay in my own house in the US, meaning I have my own privacy. I am ready to take you back to the US if you can do me well in b .ed
Need a driven soul – someone that wants to seize every moment of life they are given. A gentleman, must have manners and know some etiquette. One who treats others with kindness and respect, follows the golden rule of do unto others as you’d want done to you. One that takes on life in a fearless manner knowing that you are fully in charge of your destiny. Must be active to keep up with my active lifestyle and my appetite. We must have chemistry and you have to actually enjoy spending time with me. I expect that when we are together, we are a couple and having the time of our life, no need for discretion. I’m happy picking up the tab for all our fun and helping when needed but don’t want to be someone’s mommy. I already have kids and don’t need another!

If You are interested in her, Please drop your contact details in the comment box
I just need that strong touch from you. Kindly pick my contacts and picture from my Telegram page below.

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

11 comments:

  1. Maxwell Ransom +2347068982229

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelson Brown. +971543458404

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilfred19:36

    Good day!! Its good when there is a person who will hold you,cheer you up and with whom you just feel happy... And no matter the friend it to you or more.. You're just grateful to her for being there. Let me be a special person to you!!! We should try!!! Www.wilfredsimchex@gmail.com or +2348105748108

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is +923245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m single and 26 year old i m looking for wife my whatsapp 00971547239440 email engrabdulkhaliq11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested in her

    09094579941

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am interested this is my contact 08135465167

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am Perry 30 years old need a woman that u can make her happy any time she need it what's app number +237677564469

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI OBAFUNKE, I AM INTERESTED IN YOU. EMMANUEL ODUNSI 35YRS NIGERIA. I AM SINGLE. I WILL GIVE YOU LOVE, CARE, JOY, HAPPINESS, ROMANCE AND SATISFACTION. I AM A STRONG AND ENERGETIC GUY, CHAMPION ON CHEMISTRY AND ALSO GOD IN BED. I AM FAITHFUL, LOYAL, COOL, CALM, HUMBLE, ROMATIC AND HONEST. +2348102647367

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am interested WhatsApp me on 0546011952

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts