SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful and endowed Lydia from South Africa needs you for a hookup.

;
My Name is Mrs Lydia , I am from SA and I am married but I need a young boy with big thing and can service well.

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses



Here is what she said about herself
I’m tall (5’10”) with grown kids who live locally. I grew up on a farm in NW Kansas and went to a Christian college in Tulsa. I’m comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt or in a dress, depending on the occasion. I’m down to earth and truly care about people. I enjoy football, gardening, movies, live music in small venues, shooting pool, museums, and just hanging out with good friends I’ve just, in the last year, had the chance to travel a little. I grew up playing the piano and love music of all kinds (well, most!). I play in church at least a Sunday a month on a worship team. Color has never mattered to me…it’s about character and connection. My faith in Christ is the most important to me as is my family. When I love, I love hard and deep and it takes time to get that. My inner circle is small though I do make friends easily and enjoy talking to people“.I love a confident man who knows how to treat a woman. One who is affectionate and wants a partner enjoys holding hands, affectionate and just being together. I like doing things together but enjoy your guy friends too. I believe balance is the key to this. One who pursues a relationship with Christ and attends church regularly. Loves dogs and can tolerate the one cat that lives with me. Can you laugh at yourself? Or with me? A sense of humor is important! Honesty and authenticity matter a lot to me. Be interested in what interests me. I want someone who is comfortable staying home, going out to dinner or a movie, hanging out with your friends or mine and doing things together. I’m a terrible dancer, but you are more than welcome to try to teach me! Watch football with me, please? I LOVE that sport!”


Meet beautiful Michelle , A single baby mama based in USA., get her here.



If you are interested in her, use the comment section below to drop your valid contacts so she can contact you. Please make a very good impression on your comment.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE     


7 comments:

  1. Mrs Lydia,you hook up me.me from India and you mail me on g8434772069@gmail.com thanks-AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs lydia.welcome you I'm here for your all your request.im smart energetic young man.try me hunny I will make you feel good health,happy and enjoying in all everything you do.just whatsapp me.+263772505265.ready for you and you only.or email dhlixtaurai90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs lydia.welcome you hunny.im smart energetic young man 30.that makes you feel healthy,happy and enjoying all the time.just whatsapp me +263772505265.ready for you and you only.your are looking very fresh and young.utilise this chance with me dia.email dhlixtaurai90@gmail.com waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Lydia, I'm zakari from Ghana 🇬🇭 n I'm 25 years of age n very energetic young guy, I can be on u for two hours without getting tried n this is my WhatsApp number +233544484675 or email me on izakari95@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs lydia.welcome you hunny.im smart energetic young man 27.that makes you feel healthy,happy and enjoying all the time.just whatsapp me +2348180623129.ready for you and you only.your are looking very fresh and young.utilise this chance with me dia.email azeezademola2013@gmail.com waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Ayo by name,I am a Nigerian and I reside in Nigeria. I am honest,open minded, straightforward and sometimes naughty person. I am very lively to be with without a dulling moment
    Whatsapp: +2347030786532
    Email: larry2macj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts