SEARCH BOX

Translate

This beautiful Single Baby Pinnay From Japan Looking For who to Love her genuinely.

;
Pinnay is a Sugar Baby Based In Japan! She contacted Sugar Mummy Online Website and these are what she told us.
About Sugar Baby in Japan – Pinnay
Beach bum
Optimistic
Like taking photographs
Singer in my dreams
Like to cook
DREAMER, EXPLORER and a TRAVELLER
I’ve been almost all over the Philippines and my first international tour was Singapore.
Please don’t offer me marriage or money just to love you back. I’m not looking for a sugar daddy! I can work for my own. I’M NOT FOR SALE! If you want to know something feel free to ask questions.
Tall guys is a plus, Tell me How you intend to Take Care of me, Use the Comments Section below.
ALSO READ...

Apply for Sherriff Oborevwori Foundation Scholarship/Bursary Programme for 2018/2019 Academic Session


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

1 comment:

  1. Babe, am ready to be ur lover if given the chance call me on +2348136005086 for further discussion thanks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts