SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sugha Mummi Rory Has Finally Chosen You

;

 

Sugha mummi Rory is a rich entrepreneur searching for a passionate young man who loves tourism, art and culture to be her companion.

Sugha Mummi Rory

This is the message she sent us….

My name is Miss Rory, I am a businesswoman seeking to meet a gentleman who I can build a real, serious, long term and long lasting relationship with. Someone who is serious minded and trustworthy.

This sugha mummi Rory is an influential single lady who is out to find true love, happiness and joy. She just wants to feel loved, special, cared for and appreciated by the one she will choose to be her partner.

She has been heart broken several times before by disloyal and unfaithful men, who took advantage of her generosity and trust. They gambled with her feelings, cheated on her and wasted the money she entrusted to them.


ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Beautiful Single Lady Averie Wants To Spend On Her Money On You


This is why sugha mummi Rory has therefore decided to become friends with the person first, in order for them to create a healthy relationship to see if they are compatible with each other or not.

She is serious and will leave no stone unturn to make sure you are content and happy with your life. This woman will give you all the pleasures of this world and buy you anything money can afford, your family members will also be well taken care of by her.

She will sponsor your education to any level you want and in any country of your choice. All sugha mummi Rory wants from you is for you to be always there to meet her needs and make her happy all the time, no matter the condition.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 




5 comments:

  1. Anonymous07:14

    hello is Isaiah and am interested,here is my whatsup/contact number+254759266139

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous02:04

    hello is Isaiah age 27 single searching for a good relation with an open minded person as I am if interested here is my contact/whatsup number +254759266139

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi most extremely beautiful girl in this,iam ready for serious relationship you if you are interested. You can Email me at manaanprasad@gmail.com or WhatsApp me at+6799364218. And ask more about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .
    Am for nigeria my age is 25 years ,l need someone that is positive and loves life, looking on the bright side. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all I want to have a partner that’s fun and lovin, a partner. I’m looking for a woman that’s as good and more than friend. That combination along with honesty & a strong go along way in a successful relationship. I want a woman who l will satisfy all are need in bedroom .A true friend & faithful woman that will shares all are pain and sorrow. I have a believe you will be happy pls Looking for a respectfully and comprehensive woman who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I will follow you and do anything for you. this my no 08066708152 my email address: beggieJohn25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts