SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Mom Janelle Is Available For Love Affair

;

 

A gorgeous single mom Janelle is seeking to meet a faithful gentleman who loves children and is family oriented to be her partner.

Single Mom Janelle

This is the message single mom Janelle sent us…

My name is Miss Janelle, a divorcee with two kids who needs a father figure in their life. I am an entrepreneur and businesswoman looking for a responsible, hardworking and loyal man to be my husband.

I eat a lot, smile a lot, talk a lot, play a lot, laugh a lot and gossip a lot. I am a simple, intelligent, smart, cheerful, funny, jovial and generous person who has been taken advantage of severally by my loved ones whom I trusted.

I easily believe in people and that has caused me so many heartbreaks and betrayals from people I thought would never let me down or leave my side. She says she’s a calm, loyal, easy going and understanding person.

ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Single Lady Dahlia Has A Gift For You



Single mom Janelle hobbies are gisting, singing, dancing, cooking, watching movies and exercising daily. She would love to meet an adventurous and kind hearted person who knows how to be happy and make others happy as well.

She wants to be connected to a calm, friendly, gentle, loyal, tolerant, and caring man with a good sense of humour and taste. This woman wants someone who she can easily relate with and understand.

Single mom Janelle is ready to sponsor your education to any level in any part of the world, buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $2000, provided you are ready to become her lifetime partner.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 




4 comments:

  1. Who love hard sex with young guy please hit me WhatsApp
    +6581712878

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am available to any female

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous02:12

    hello here comes Isaiah,guy from Kenya with better qualities ,open minded and slow to anger realy interested to be with you if you wish to.my whatsup/contact number is +254759266139 available any time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle, am frank from Kenya am aged 40 though not young bt a have experience in matters of family affair, contact me to my email address franksirya2@gmail.com and WhatsApp number 0721209243

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts