SEARCH BOX

Translate

Can You Handle This Beautiful Single Lady Regina?

;

 

A rich Single Lady  Regina is looking for a humble and honest young man between the ages of 22-40 years old to be her friend and companion.

This lady is capable of taking good care of you, she has the ability to give you that life changing experience you have been craving for, provided you can make her happy in bed.

Beautiful Single Lady Regina?

This is what  Single Lady Regina has to say about herself….

My name is Miss Regina and I am an online entrepreneur. I’m a passionate and affectionate woman with a vivacious personality. I am full of life and energy and I want a like minded person for a serious relationship.

I am really fun to be with. I love to read, laugh, play, dance, cook and I joke a lot. I love to explore, learn and try out new things. I love sincerity and honesty. I want a humble man who is fun to be with, open-minded, lively and has a good sense of humour.

Single Lady  Regina further said; I’m looking for a man who can capture my heart, thrill me romantically and make me fall madly in love. Someone who is not shy to show or display his affection anywhere. I want a man who likes to travel and enjoy the fine pleasures of life.


ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Beautiful And Rich Baby Mama Adalyn Is Willing To Pay You Weekly – Get Connected


I’m attractive, beautiful, funny, classy, fun loving, charming and adventurous. I am one of a kind, I have smiled, laughed, cried and made mistakes but am human and I always learn from my life experiences.

I love being me, am open minded, straightforward and some times playful. I do understand that there are a lot of fake people out there, but there is no harm in trying, we shouldn’t judge people with the mistakes of others.

She doesn’t care about your country, family background, religion, complexion or even your past, Single Lady  Regina is just interested in what the both of you will share together if you agree to be with her.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 





8 comments:

  1. Hey I'm Carlson from cameroon ready to show you love and care whatsapp me via +237680197793

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am cool with homour life and self discipline and also GOD fearing chat me up on 0548796755

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:06

    I'll give you everything, as a man to his woman 0955981820

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:07

    officialmoonyellow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'm Daniel you are really nice i like you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear how are u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:35

    Am a Nigeria,25 years in age ,I am someone that is positive and loves life, looking on the bright side. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all I want to have a partner that’s fun and lovin, a partner. I’m looking for a woman that’s as good and more than friend. That combination along with honesty & a strong go along way in a successful relationship. I want a woman who l will satisfy all are need in bedroom .A true friend & faithful woman that will shares all are pain and sorrow. I have a believe you will be happy pls Looking for a respectfully and comprehensive woman who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I will follow you and do anything for you. this my no +23408066708152 my email address: beggieJohn25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts