SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sugar Momma Parker Wants To Hookup With You

;

 

A rich sugar momma Parker is searching for an energetic and passionate young man who has a good sense of humour to be her lover.

Sugar Momma Parker Wants To Hookup With You

Below is the message she sent us…

Hello there, my name is Parker and I am an influential and well connected entrepreneur with lots of investments and companies. I’m looking for a man who can capture my tender heart, thrill my body romantically and make me fall madly in love with him.

I am a romantic, warm and loving woman who is full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman who can make me feel like a real woman and bring out the best in me. I am a sweet, sensual, energetic, creative and sociable person with a good sense of humor who leads an active lifestyle.

Sugar momma Parker says she is a good listener who loves silence, children and pets. By nature she was born kind, sympathetic and compassionate. She is also humble, generous and slow to anger.


ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Sugar Mom Nevaeh Is Looking For A Trustworthy Boyfriend


She would love to meet someone with a daring personality who is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate, loving and affectionate. Sugar momma Parker says she wants someone who is bold and optimistic about life.

This sugar momma Parker further said; she is one of a kind as she likes to laugh, play, smile and talk alot. She is an easy going person who always learn from life, appreciate people and help the less privileged especially orphans.

She wants to be connected to someone who is always calm, slow to anger and does not take life too seriously. She wants someone who understands life from different perceptives and point of view.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 


12 comments:

  1. Hey there! My name is Muneeb and I'm 22 years old. To have a nice chat and to know me as a person contact me at 03472097005

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is ABIODUN
    Contact me
    08062931836 tanks I will be waiting for your call tanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there I am David from New Jersey 38 old and I am very interested to hear from you. Please let me know if you are interested. You can just send me a email. Thanks again and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm interested my name Ved Ram from India. My what's app no +919459352085

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contact me 01113280868

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am also interested in on giving out my big love to any Bby willing my watsap number+256777165418 facebook name Zaxx Patrical Ug email niyomungeripatrick9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Parker Am Paul from Ghana,and wish to be your man.
    Please kindly contact me on +233543214340 so that we get to know each other better. Thanks.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I’m willing to take care Sugar mommyby the way I’m Archie Pangilinan from Manila Philippines
    and 29yrs old High School Graduate and Height:5″6 Still Single I’m looking someone and serious relationships just please add me on WhatsApp +63 935 098 1754 for more info.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous16:42

    Hello

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous16:42

    I like you seriously

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:30

    Am a Nigeria,25 years in age ,I am someone that is positive and loves life, looking on the bright side. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all I want to have a partner that’s fun and lovin, a partner. I’m looking for a woman that’s as good and more than friend. That combination along with honesty & a strong go along way in a successful relationship. I want a woman who l will satisfy all are need in bedroom .A true friend & faithful woman that will shares all are pain and sorrow. I have a believe you will be happy pls Looking for a respectfully and comprehensive woman who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I will follow you and do anything for you. this my no +23408066708152 my email address: beggieJohn25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts