SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sugar Mom Atiya Is Interested In You

;

A rich sugar mom Atiya is looking for an honest and humble guy between the ages of 22-35 who is smart to be her companion.
Sugar Mom Atiya
She is capable of taking good care of you, she has the ability to give you that life changing experience you have been craving for, provided you are ready to make her happy, content and satisfied.
This is what sugar mom Atiya has to say about herself….
Hello there, my name is Atiya and I am a surgeon. I am a romantic, affectionate and passionate woman with a vivacious personality. I am full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman.
I am really fun to be with. I love to read, laugh, play, dance, cook and I joke a lot. I love to explore, learn and try out new things. I love sincerity and honesty. I want a humble man who is fun to be with, open-minded, lively and has a good sense of humour.
ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Sugar Mommy Swara Is Looking For A Boyfriend


Sugar mom Atiya further said; I’m looking for a man who can capture my heart, thrill me romantically and make me fall madly in love. Someone who is not shy to show or display his feelings anywhere. I want a man who likes to travel and enjoy the fine pleasures of life.
I’m very attractive, sexy, classy, cute, fun loving, charming, adventurous, sweet, cheerful and God fearing. I am one of a kind, I have smiled, laughed, cried and made mistakes but am human and I learn from my experiences.
I love being me, am open minded, straightforward and sometimes naughty. I do understand that there are a lot of fake people out there, but there is no harm in trying, we don’t judge people with the mistakes of others.
She doesn’t care about your country, family background, religion, complexion or even your past, sugar mom Atiya is just interested in what the both of you will share together if you agree to be with her.



(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 



9 comments:

  1. I want single Lady in Canada plz app me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a single lady in Canada
    For serious relationship plss
    Be it sugar mommy or wat ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm Michael an really love to meet you .

      Delete
  3. I'm in Uganda but i need a girlfriend it doesn't mather how old she is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmanuel from Ghana, I am interested in Atiya so plz what's app me on +233242949508 or ee-mail me on vanokyere11@gmail.com Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello miss atiya the way you mention the word romantic it makes me feels like qm already do romantically with you. Am reallly happy that in this world there's a sweet lady like you...contact me am ready for you 0672136911 my name is trevor and am 26 of age

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am ready for you miss atiya contact me 0672136911

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samson by name living nigeria i need a sugar mum rite now u can follow me on watsap +2348169444490

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sweet lady Atiya yes I admit that you are very beautiful and the choice of every man and yes I am one of those men because you have everything a man is looking for.
    My name is Theodore I am 32 years I'm from Ghana.
    After reading your message and see your profile I knew that you deserve the best and yes I want to be that man in your life the one that will be there for you anytime you need him the one that will caress you kiss you make love to you and make you feel like a real woman everyday and at any moment the one that will win your heart and the one that will make you his World.
    I want to be your happiness and you my happiness
    Please call or WhatsApp me on +233268986911

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts