SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Mom Kalila Wants To Be Your Wife

;

A gorgeous single mom Kalila is seeking to meet a cheerful gentleman who loves children and is family oriented to be her partner.
Single Mom Kalila
This is the message single mom Kalila sent us…
My name is Kalila, an hardworking entrepreneur who owns and manage her own beauty and hair salon. I eat a lot, smile a lot, talk a lot, play a lot, laugh a lot and gossip a lot. I am a simple, intelligent, smart, cheerful, funny and jovial person who have been taken advantage of severally because of my naive nature.
I easily believe in people and that has caused me so many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never let me down or leave my side in this lifetime. Single mom Kalila says she’s a calm, loyal, easy going and understanding person.
ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Single Lady Rachel Wants To Be Your Girlfriend


Single mom Kalila hobbies are taking care of her baby and pet, gisting, singing, dancing, cooking, watching movies and exercising daily. She would love to meet an adventurous and kind hearted person who knows how to be happy and make others happy as well.
She wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Single mom Kalila wants someone she can easily relate with and understand.
She is ready to sponsor your education to any level, buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $500, provided you are always there to satisfy her whenever she needs you.


(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 




6 comments:

  1. Kalila hit my what's app@ +256776714762 or email me on ceasarkayima 1997@gmail.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am ceasar my what's app is +256776714762 or email at ceasarkayima1997@gmail.com for more information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Raphael chibyike my Whatsapp number is +2348139368235

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hit my what's up number 0704653316 if any is interested am 36years a only ladies at 20_30years are welcome

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts