SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sugar Mom From Ethiopia Has A Ticket For You

;

A rich sugar mom from Ethiopia is looking for an honest and humble young man between the ages of 22-35 who is open minded to be her companion.
She is capable of taking good care of you, she has the ability to give you that life changing experience you have been craving for, provided you are ready to make her happy, content and satisfied.
Sugar Mom From Ethiopia Has A Ticket For You
This is what sugar mom from Ethiopia has to say about herself….
Hi there, my name is Rose and I am a surgeon. I am a romantic, affectionate and passionate woman with a vivacious personality. I am full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman.
I am really fun to be with. I love to read, laugh, play, dance, cook and I joke a lot. I love to explore, learn and try out new things. I love sincerity and honesty. I want a humble man who is fun to be with, open-minded, lively and has a good sense of humour.
Sugar mom from Ethiopia further said; I’m looking for a man who can capture my heart, thrill me romantically and make me fall madly in love. Someone who is not shy to show or display his feelings anywhere. I want a man who likes to travel and enjoy the fine pleasures of life.
I’m very attractive, sexy, classy, cute, funloving, charming, adventurous, sweet, cheerful and God fearing. I am one of a kind, I have smiled, laughed, cried and made mistakes but am human and I learn from my experiences.
I love being me, am open minded, straightforward and some times naughty. I do understand that there are a lot of fake people out there, but there is no harm in trying, we don’t judge people with the mistakes of others.
She doesn’t care about your country, family background, religion, complexion or even your past, sugar mom from Ethiopia is just interested in what the both of you will share together if you agree to be with her.
(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
  (2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 


10 comments:

  1. Hello Rose 🌹🌹🌹🌹
    You are very special to me and falling in love with you will make all my dreams come true.
    Thank
    Pako
    pakojanna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai I am senthil I am in tamilnadu India I am honest man I am your welfare and trustworthy and honest man you will like me then msg me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in a serious relationship,my contacts are.+231886833809.my email is toejrprinceq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0503936466 hi Am Ransford and am interested of dating you am not enough for you but I love am 18 years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name Chris from Nigeria, I am 39 years old, 5ft11 tall, athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, bunch of laughs, never a dull moment, good listener, God fearing and very positive person. I'm here looking for relationship hook me up on WhatsApp +2348128800280 or email okehchristian79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested of dating +96566534312

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,can we start from here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi am Getnat Asrat from Addis Abeba

      Delete
  8. Hi, I am interested and ready to your term and conditions now I want to fly to come over there with you please contact on my whatsapp number (+917459934194)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts