SEARCH BOX

Translate

Accra Sugar Girl Wants To Add You On facebook

;
A beautiful Accra sugar girl who is a famous model is searching for a naughty guy with a good sense of humour to be her boyfriend.
She is searching for a guy who can capture her heart, make her fall in love and make her go crazy and wild with pleasure in bed. She needs someone who is not afraid to take charge and also show his feelings in public. A gigantic young man who knows how to enjoy life to the fullest.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
She doesn’t care about your educational level, family background, language, religion, complexion or even your past. All this Accra sugar girl really wants is a man who is willing to be loyal, understanding and faithful no matter what.
This classy Accra sugar girl apart from being independent, also belongs to a very rich and influential family who is ready to do anything for her happiness and comfort in life.
Her parents are willing to sponsor any guy who can take care of their daughter’s emotional needs and make her happy all the time, as she is the only child of her parents. They are ready to spoil you with wealth and make you whoever you want to be.
This Accra sugar girl is not demanding much, all she wants is someone who can make her feel like she is the only girl in the world. She just wants a man who is willing to be hers alone and can be there for her all the time.
She is also willing to support your family financially, take their problems as hers and provide for all their needs. She will buy your family a mansion, a brand new car with a personal driver and give each and every member of your family monthly allowance to take care of themselves while you are away with her.
(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
 (2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 


21 comments:

  1. Baby I Wil Be There For You Just Contact Me This Is My Cell Phone Number 09080095658

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says
    Hello Sugar Mummy
    i am from Bangladesh
    about me I am simple, funny straight forward parson.
    you can whats app me on 08801914105107 (zero eight eight zero one nine one four one zero five one zero seven) or Facebook name sabbir ahm or Instagram me saabbir147 or mail me
    shimul1122@yahoo.com
    i need a sugar mummy for financial support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am in love with you dear, here is my number 08130653835. Am an Nigerian

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ar u doin dear ad how is ur family hop every one is 5in pls just contact me with dis les talk pls..08159474633

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrysanyanwu@gmail.com
    Am ur dream world and desire fulfilled. Get back to me asap.
    Forever Yours
    Chrys
    +2349020215373

    ReplyDelete
  6. promising u to make u smile and laugh again..+2317039022733

    ReplyDelete
  7. add me on facebook mic eawayvo myb we can chart by the way i dont need ur money i jst need someone who has a good heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,am jay,hope u r doing fyn,,,i really need a sugarmummy urgently as possible,am a very handsome guy,,here's my number for more infor about me +254741549576-contact me soon and my g-mail account is jayngetch1@g.mail.com,,,am really waiting to hear from you,thenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hae,am jay and i need a sugarmummy as soon as possible,,am very handsome,,here's my number +254741549576,,,waiting to hear from you very soon and this is my email account-jayngetch1@g.mail.com..conta

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the naughty boy from Kenya please whatsapp me +254758548599

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i am hris based in abuja. Call or
    WhatsApp on +2348128800280

    ReplyDelete
  12. Less get to know each other, here is my whatsapp number :+233557911977

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you really serious about marriage?.if yes then inbox me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Www.facebook.com/cloudbuddha
    Massage me in this page and get my personal id

    ReplyDelete
  15. www.facebook.com/cloudbuddha
    Clik here and massage me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Accra beautiful gyal,am jamez from Kenya and i can satisfy you with the love you need,am not afraid to do anything for love.my email account is -jayngetch1@g.mail.com and my number is +254772725239,,am waiting for your reply and you can add me on fb-jay ngetch,,guy with spects,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you are really watssup me on 0249039800

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I'm Penuel. Pm me on 0575137692

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well am eddy who will love to thrill you not only emotionally and also psychologically in all spheres of life.you haven't met my kind lol.. I hope you can keep up with me. If you can hop on ma train +971521805067 or eddyharrison@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. +998973274606 WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kk fine +2348091969091 let's see if my luck will shine

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts