SEARCH BOX

Translate

South African Beautiful Lady Needs a Matured Man For Dating

;
A rich South African sugar mamma is currently searching for an energetic, passionate and naughty young man who has a good sense of humor to be her lover and boyfriend.

Below is the message South African sugar mamma sent us….
Hello there, my name is Amanda and am 30 years old. I am an entrepreneur with lots of investments and companies. I’m looking for a man who can capture my tender heart, thrill my body romantically and make me fall madly in love with him.

https://www.ebonyslays.com/2019/07/congratulations-beautiful-single-lady.html

I am a romantic, warm and loving woman who is full of life and energy and I seek a like minded gentleman who can make me feel like a real woman and bring out the best in me. I am a sweet, sensual, energetic, creative and sociable person with a good sense of humor who leads an active lifestyle.

 South African sugar mamma says she is a good listener who loves silence, children and pets. By nature she was born kind, sympathetic and compassionate. She is also humble, generous and slow to anger.

 She would love to meet someone with a daring personality who is enthusiastic, energetic, passionate, loving and affectionate. South African sugar mamma says she wants someone who is bold and optimistic about life.

South African sugar mamma further said; she is one of a kind as she likes to laugh, play, smile and talk a lot. She is an easy going person who always learn from life, appreciate people and help the less privileged especially orphans.

She wants to be connected to someone who is always calm, slow to anger and does not take life too seriously. South African sugar mamma wants someone who understands life from different perceptives and point of view.

How To Get Connected To South African Sugar Mamma

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa,
Ghana, Nigeria or United state

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

 

11 comments:

  1. My name is Daniel. Am from Nigeria. Am 25yrs old. I'm dark, tall, trustworthy, caring, straigth foward, romantic, easy going person, hand working and God fearing. I don't lies, cheat, backbite. My number; 08138871975. My Email: kolapodaniel7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Stephen am interested too you can reach me on +2348034430391 e-mail oyewalestephen810@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Hello my name is ivory winter i am from suriname in south-america this is my number i will be everything you want whattsapp number +5978737941

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous01:05

    0812 741 5889 I'm a tough naija guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda I really like you babe my WhatsApp no +94777032557tell me I want life time truly lover with my life too babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bae, I really like you . From Malawi +265999024185

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get to chat here pieterlipenda9@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Am here looking for a sugar mummy who wants to be satsfied in bed who can love me the way I am hit me on my ap line +260975551296

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am here looking for a sugar mummy who wants to be satsfied in bed who can love me the way I am hit me on my ap line +260975551296

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am here looking for a sugar mummy who wants to be satsfied in bed who can love me the way I am hit me on my ap line +260975551296

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am just looking for sugar mummy I want to see u +2349033747116

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts