SEARCH BOX

Translate

Rich Single lady, Florence From USA Needs A handsome Boy For Dating

;
A beautiful rich Sugar Mummy by name Florence Westlake in New York, USA who is financially stable just contacted us that she is seeking for an honest, understanding, a man that will be able to listen to her , communicate his feelings to her ,make her laugh, comfort her, stand by her side, respect her, love and care for her only..
 URGENT! Rich Sugar Mummy, Florence From USA Needs A Sugar Boy For Dating – Click Here

This beautiful Sugar Mummy runs several businesses across Europe. She is ready to spend on you provided you will be able to love her and satisfy her.
Rich Sugar Mummy, Jennifer is serious about finding someone to date her. As you know already, payment will be involved and she will happily take you on tourism around New York In the USA and other parts of the world.
To connect with this sugar mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;
My name is Florence. I seriously need A Sugar Boy For Dating. I am pretty much a happy person. I’m a kind and responsible woman, seeking for a good relationship, someone I can create a strong family with. I can say I’m a real woman and I am proud of it! Yes, I have perfect dreams about good and strong family, and I truly want to realize my dreams with my future partner and just be happy together! We are like a new book to each other and hope you liked the cover. It is just the beginning for me and what is inside matters most. I’m open and sharing and have a lot to give. It’s just a matter of finding the right person.
Looking for
I am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that I have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring, understanding that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love. I am looking for a man who is down-to-earth and wants to settle down and start a new life next to myself. I am drawn to someone driven and confident, but also warm and tender. Someone who is ambitious, smart, fun, family oriented, loves to travel, down to earth and a good listener. A sense of humor is the biggest turn-on of all. I am laid back and get along best with others who are also. I still value a man with good old fashion manners. I know that it can take some time to find that “one” but I am okay with that because, in the end, it will have been worth the wait. I will pay You heavily and I will happily take you on tourism around New York In the USA and other parts of the world.

How To Get Connected To Single Mom In Brazil

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Florence, my name is Jeffrey from "South Africa " I am family oriented, well groomed and I know how to treat and respect a woman of your virtue, I will love,respect,listen and stand by you through thick and thin, I am handsome, honest,passion driven and I know that to be a wiseman one should listen to His woman, please do Call/WhatsApp me on +27715190777 and I promise you won't regret getting in touch with me for enternity.😘🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi;friends my name is mashaha am from GHANA AND AM SINGLE AND IKNOW HOW TREAT AND TAKECARE OF WOMEN AM HANDSOME HONEST AND I WILL LOVE RESPECT LISTEN AND STAND BY YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN AND I KNOW THAT TO BE WISE MAN WHO CAN LISTEN TO HIS WOMAN PLEASE YOU CAN CALL WHATSAPP ME ON +233266421141 AND PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET GETING IN GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME FOR ENTERNITY

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts