SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful and Rich Suger Mum In USA Needs A Sugar Boy From Africa – Payment Involve

;
Her name is Helen from the United State of America. She is rich and beautiful. She is generous and willing to pay you heavily if you will be faithful to her. If you will treat her like a queen.
Rich Sugar Mummy In USA Needs A Sugar Boy From Africa – Payment Involve
This beautiful Sugar Mummy who reside in 4798 Angie Drive Los Angeles, California USA drop her request on this Sugar Mummy Dating Site to help her connect to Africa Man. She is seeking for a responsible young man from any Country in Africa.
If you are from South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, or any other part of Africa you can apply.
If you have been dreaming to date a rich Sugar Mummy in the United State, this could be the Sugar Mummy of your dream. She works with Berkshire Hathaway in the United State. She wants a strong Africa Guy that will be capable to handle her.
This Sugar Mummy is ready to pay you heavily, cater and spend on you provided you will love her to the moon and back. Please if you are a cheater, a lier, you don’t need to apply.
To connect with this Sugar Mummy, read what she said about herself and the kind of man she is looking for;
Am Helen from Texas, I am an open and honest Woman. I’m fun to be with, easy going and romantic, looking for a mature man I do not believe in lying, cheating, being hurtful. I believe to have a loving and long-lasting relationship you have to be open, honest, trustworthy, and above all else true to yourself. Looking for a special man that enjoys the company of a sugar mummy. I also seek a man who enjoys traveling and photography. I’m looking for someone to spend life with. Together we will go through the good and bad. Make life happy being together.
Am looking for an Africa man that can make me happy and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost, a man that is loving caring, understanding, that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love. If you are not Africa, i will not accept you.

How To Get Connected To Single Mom In Brazil

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 


6 comments:

  1. Am a black and shine,coolheaded Guy. Am a Nigerian and am ready to make you happy as you said. You can call me on +2348163106595.I am real. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Emma from Lagos. I am ready to mingle and abide by the rules and regulations. My no. +2347030138262

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverboi17:26

    Hi beautiful... Well,my words can't describe how i do feel about this whole thing but will be glad if we could observe a chit-chat...+2348189375122

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every thing is good how I wish I could get one to slay with
    Maybe will go varal with her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Eric from Cameroon I need suger mum to take care me I hope I will get one+237696004327

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo's to all I am interested with an old & very fat rich sugar mummy in USA I'm only 34y old I live in Kenya Nairobi city My mobile number is+256710780880 I'm an eshan young men mixt blood I'm 51/2fit toll I have Braun eyes black hair.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts