SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Mom In America Is Looking For Serious Relationship

;
A sweet single mom in America is seriously seeking to meet a cheerful, kind hearted, humble and honest gentleman who loves children, animals and is family oriented to be her soulmate and partner.
This is the message single mom in America sent us….
Hello online dating site, my name is Sonia, am a 30 years old single mom in America. I am a hardworking entrepreneur who owns and manage her own beauty and hair salon. I eat a lot, smile a lot, talk a lot, play a lot, laugh a lot and gossip a lot.

 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and phone

I am a simple and jovial person who have been taken advantage of severally because of my naive nature and blind trust in people. I easily believe in people, I love to think there is good in everyone but life has taught me otherwise after many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never leave me in this lifetime.
Am a calm, easy going and understanding person. Single mom in America hobbies are cooking, taking care of her baby and pet, watching movies and exercising daily. She would love to meet an adventurous and kind hearted person who knows how to be happy and make others happy as well.


This gorgeous single mom in America wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Someone she can easily communicate and relate with.
She is ready to buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $500, provided you are always there to satisfy single mom in America whenever she needs you.

How To Get Connected To Single Mom In America

(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel

(3) Follow us Twitter, Instagram, Google plus, Facebook page
(4) Download Sugar mummy App 
 
 
 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous08:34

    i can be your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bbui here is my number check me on whatssap + 255657666606

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Paul, sweet and kind, gentle and delicate man with a fragile soul and a rich inner world. I live with kindness in my life n upon that God fearing in all my dealings, rest assured bços all your inner emotions I'll fulfill them n at your service, here my contact: pupypaul@gmail.com or +233 244246937, I'II be husband get in touch n u'll never regret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...am available.and good to go.

    ReplyDelete

  5. 1. Name : Md. Hanif. 2. Father’s Name : Late Md. Shamsul Haque. 3.Mother’s Name : Late Anowara Begum. 4.Present Address : B-14/H-20,Sher-e-Bangla Nagar Govt.Staff Quarter, Agargaon,Dhaka-1207. 5.Permanent Address : Vill:Char Shonapur, P O: Rakhalia, PS: Raipur, Dist: Lakshmimpur. 6. Date of Birth: 03-02-1972.
    7. Nationality: Bangladeshi by birth. 8. Religion: Islam(Sunni). 9. Educational Qualification: a) SSC 2nd Division, Science Grouph,1987,Dhaka Board b) HSC 2nd Division, Science Grouph,1989,Dhaka Board. 10.
    Marital Status : Married. 11. Mobile No. : +8801819749044.mail no: hanifhaolader8@gmail.com
    Steele my on wife. One. Autistic doughter & one son.I interested for job. I am poor man. I worked auto cade oppereting. I have one & autistic organigetion. If any rich unhappy lady provid my any my problem. God blees you.
    I want a woman who are 35 years old . solvent evething. Love me as a life partner longlife. I wish to that job or business.







    Iwantyou

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts