SEARCH BOX

Translate

Rich Single Lady in Canada Wants a Nigerian Guy – $10,000 Canada Dollars Monthly

;
A very wealthy and rich single lady in Canada says she is interested in a Nigerian Man who wants to connect with a Canadian Matured Woman.
Mrs. Mellisa is 30 years old, a divorcee and Millionaire doing Businesses all over Europe. She trains people on how to speak English and has numerous websites, Youtube Channels on how to learn and speak the English Language.

Mrs. Mellisa says she discovered that Nigerians are the most respectful and easy going people she has ever taught. Sadly, the Nigerians she has been meeting are all married and she has sworn never to date a Married Man.


Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Here is the Message she Sent.

Hi, my name is Mellisa Sterling, but my friends usually call me Mellisa. Am a 46 years old woman currently residing in Canada. Am from Canada but currently staying in Sweden for the next six months. I want to date a Nigerian guy who is between the age of 23 years – 35 years old. If interested in me get my contacts from the Admin of this page.

How to Get Rich Canada Sugar Mummy Number.

Normally, we usually drop the numbers of all matured ladies looking for guys to date here. But due to recent updates and complaints, we decided to share the number with the first few persons who are interested and asked for it. If you want to date this beautiful sugar Mamma in Canada, then you need her contact.
To get her contact, simply follow the guideline provided below.
1. You must be a Nigerian before applying. If you are not a Nigerian, then your application will be automatically rejected.
2. As requested by this wealthy matured beautiful lady, you must be between the age of 23 – 35 years before applying. Anyone below or above this stipulated age will not be answered.
3. To get the phone number of this sugar mamma in Canada, simply drop a comment in the comment box below, writing a brief description of yourself. Take note that you must include your name, phone number, age, height, complexion, state.
4. Lastly, you are to share this post on Twitter or Whatsapp. Make sure that you are using your original picture as profile picture before sharing this.
After doing this, wait while this beautiful, rich and wealthy Canada sugar mummy goes through the comment. She will pick the guy who interests her the most.
Goodluck.


 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

7 comments:

  1. Godson16:07

    Please I would really love to be the man after your heart,I want to be close to you and love you all my life. I'm Godson by name a Nigerian from Eastern part Imo state, but base in Ivory Coast & I'm 35 years old. Here is my number +22546071379 thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here fro u to make u happy fro d rest of your my soul am Nigeria guy and I live in Nigeria this is my number +2348109081933 and am us it fro my WHATSAPP two

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like seriously like thesepretty lady, am Noah and nigerian man old of 30, people say am handsome and easy going guy, if you belive call me on 08161324143

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:47

    Andrew +1237062500142 and get a love life ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just connect me on 07019204636

    ReplyDelete
  6. tolu02:28

    hello I'm easy going I will please u my number is +2347064952268

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be in canda soon give me u number so i Wii be calling or u call me this my number +23408063651796

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts