SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Sindhi from Western Cape, South Africa is searching for a hot guy that can shower her love.

;
This 43 years old sugar mummy from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa is searching for a hot guy that can shower her love.
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table and indoor
Beautiful Sindils from South Africa is currently separated from her previous marriage. She is ready to give you all the time you needs from her. You must hate smoking if it is your heart desired to be with her. Also, she never drinks.
Here is how she describe herself and the kind of man she is looking for.
God-fearing woman, intelligent, level-headed, well groomed, respectful, with high level of integrity and a good sense of humor. My hobbies include visiting antique fares & vintage shops, gardening and landscaping, interior design and travelling. I enjoy engaging in constructive and intelligent conversations.. I might be the reason you are here.
I am looking for
God-fearing man, caring, loving, honest, assertive, intelligent, engaging, responsible, well built, clean-looking and no long nails please…thank you
If you meet her standard, kindly drop your contacts details below on the comment box.

 JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

4 comments:


  1. GHANA NEWS AGENCY
    MEMO






    To: General Manager
    Thro: Deputy Director Eng.
    From: Senior Technical Supt
    Date: June 03 2019





    Subject: ELECTRICAL MATERIAL

    Kindly approve of an amount of Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Nine and Sixty Pesewas (GH¢1,359.60) being the cost of four (4) Led Street Light to be purchased and use at the head office.








    I am Paul, sweet and kind, gentle and delicate man with a fragile soul and a rich inner world. I live with kindness in my life n upon that God fearing in all my dealings, come into my life, I promise u, u'll never regret it my contact: pauluucy@yahoo.com or phone: +233 244246937

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Paul, sweet and kind, gentle and delicate man with a fragile soul and a rich inner world. I live with kindness in my life n upon that God fearing in all my dealings, come into my life, I promise u, u'll never regret it my contact: pauluucy@yahoo.com or phone: +233 244246937

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hello BabyGirl 😘 I'm 22 yr old , I live in kleinmond Western Cape 0651900372 App or call me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Hello , I'm 22 yr old , I live in kleinmond Western Cape South Africa 0651900371 App or call me thank you

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts