SEARCH BOX

Translate

United State Sugar Mummy Wants A Man To Date, come and hookup now.

;
United State Sugar Mummy Wants A Man To Date- A 41 year old Sugar Mummy base in Los Angeles, California, United States is seeking for a man for a long term relationship.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and shoes
This beautiful United State sugar mummy is rich. Her Net worth is $5000,000. Money is not a problem.
She is  looking for strong, clever and romantic man. She need a gentleman with good manners. Besides he needs to be with a good sense of humor. He must respect and care for her. She is ready for amazing true love! She really want to experience these feelings again. This is her biggest dream and she believe in this with all her heart.
What she said about herself;
Life is beautiful and I want to live each day to the fullest! I’m a simple girl born and raised in the south, spent many years in the DC area and now have lived in Cali for a year and half. I can have fun whatever we are doing. I am one that can glam it up and enjoy the finer things in life but just as happy with being low key and hanging at the local dive. I love the sun shining on me, a nice glass of Cabernet, all foods, all music, family time, hiking, cycling, paddle boarding, being real, being honest, helping people, drinking fresh veggie juices, coffee…yes Starbucks addict..don’t judge, considerate thoughtful people, making others feel special and laughing..A LOT!!
Need a driven soul – someone that wants to seize every moment of life they are given. A gentleman, must have manners and know some etiquette. One who treats others with kindness and respect, follows the golden rule of do unto others as you’d want done to you. One that takes on life in a fearless manner knowing that you are fully in charge of your destiny. Must be active to keep up with my active lifestyle and my appetite. We must have chemistry and you have to actually enjoy spending time with me. I expect that when we are together, we are a couple and having the time of our life, no need for discretion. I’m happy picking up the tab for all our fun and helping when needed but don’t want to be someone’s mommy. I already have kids and don’t need another!
If You are interested in her, Please drop your contact details in the comment box.

Meet beautiful Michelle , A single baby mama based in USA., get her here.

 

 

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

5 comments:

  1. Hey baby I'm interested for you
    +919685518068

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am interested hit me up am hastings by the way +2348115235126

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilfred05:13

    Good day!! Its good when there is a person who will hold you,cheer you up and with whom you just feel happy... And no matter the friend it to you or more.. You're just grateful to her for being there. Let me be a special person to you!!! We should try!!! Www.wilfredsimchex@gmail.com or +2348105748108

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous16:52

    Contact or WhatsAPP 09036649320

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts