SEARCH BOX

Translate

Rose from Abuja looking for a young guy for a serious relationship.

;
Hi admin…….. I am Rose,26yrs old here in Abuja I am doing okay for myself financially. I am seeking a handsome man that is ready to show me young love .

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes



I am really not sure if I want to be exposed that I am looking for a young guy but i don't care of those who know what they shall say I know I have made the money to be classified as a single who is searching and so I do not mind the title. I am here seeking a young guy who also knows how to have a nice time. I need someone very decent respectful that I would love to be seen with. Someone who knows how to behave in public and i promise to always make him happy.”Pls get in touch as soon as you get him.




Single baby mama Online – Miss Billy Left A Message For You Connect With Her Now For Free.

 

If You are interested in her, Please drop your contact details in the comment box
I just need that strong touch from you. Kindly pick my contacts and picture from my Instagram page below.



JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

4 comments:

  1. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is +923245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi admin,I have interest on Rose because I love her,pls connected me with her,am in Nigeria,Muhammed is my name, this is my number 08105572765

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya am David, A Ghanaian who is caring and loving willing to make beautiful Rose as happy as she can be. My what's app number is 0574414045.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am David,a caring and loving Ghanaian who is willing to make beautiful Rose as happy as she can be. My what's app number is +233 574414045

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts