SEARCH BOX

Translate

Pretty Reginah needs you in her life, come and hookup with her now.

;
“Hi admin n ur young toyboys. Hope to get good services from your site u guys. My name is Reginah Alissa, 38yrs from Milimani Nakuru looking for a toy boy from around Nakuru for real fun n adventures.i work with a private marketing firm.am single lady financially stable. 


Image may contain: 1 person



I seriously seeking a young man for s^xual fun n leisure around Nairobi especially on weekend when I am free I don’t mind if he is a student.I am willing to pay him and financially cater for him as far he extend his favor to me.The man should be well-mannered n can take care of a woman.I need a serious person on weekends.The relationship will be discrete”


My Husband Cannot Do me Well, I need A young Guy who can Satisfy me.. Get my Number


If You are interested in her, Please drop your contact details in the comment box
I just need that strong touch from you. Kindly pick my contacts and picture from my Instagram page below.

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

6 comments:

  1. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is +923245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,halo u really like me,I'm stack and lonlely in my world,get a woman from Nakuru from the same blood really its a pleasure babe.Am 27yrs old,can't promise words but actions are best with me absolutely hit me on Kibeludavis@gmail.com.let's make our own world together woohhoo...thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phinie01:43

      Am phinie from mombasa. Am an open minded young strong man ready to make you happy. Am caring too and can take good care of you.
      +254738335910

      Delete
  3. Haloo.Madam Regina.Alisa.
    I'm smart energetic young man of 29.Passionate and honest guy.my what's app contact +263772505265 I'm ready to make you feel healthy.happy and enjoying each and your every weekend.my email dhlixtaurai90@gmail.con.is also my username.thanks for considering me dia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22:20

    Hey am Albert 24yrs old...Very chirming ,loving, caring and open minded. Am ready for anything...…+254700298415

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Ayo by name,I am a Nigerian and I reside in Nigeria. I am honest,open minded, straightforward and sometimes naughty person. I am very lively to be with without a dulling moment
    Whatsapp: +2347030786532
    Email: larry2macj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts