SEARCH BOX

Translate

This beautiful Angel Is In Need Of a cute Guy to hookup with…Come and connect with her ASAP.

;
“I want to spoil you with my money but give me love!!”
Angel from badagry is in need of a clean guy for serious relationship. Even if you are broke she will be willing to provide for you. Her location is lagos.

 Image may contain: 1 person, standing
If interested drop your number Must be around 20-35yrs of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i don't want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love. It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of travelling together.
Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want.

More than beautiful South African Sugar Mummy Looking For Neat Guy


Admin thanks so much for posting this. I will see you next week when i’m back to Nigeria.
Do you want to connect with her? Please do not pay anybody to hook you up with Clara or any other sugar mummies, we do not have agents and we don’t charge you any money for hookups.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

2 comments:

  1. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name Is Moshood Adefila Am A Cute Guy Nd I Dont Smoke Am Not A Drunker

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts