SEARCH BOX

Translate

Single Joyce, 25yrs Old Lady is Searching For someone to call her own.

;
Hi guys!! Am I am Joyce, 25 years old single business lady. am stable and independent,educated lady who enjoys the company of young dudes. I enjoy doing new things and nature and being adventurous on new tricks and tips. am looking for a guy who is honest. romantic, likes to have fun and decent.


Image may contain: 1 person, standing


Must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i don't want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love. It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of travelling together. Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want


Extremely beautiful Sugar Mummy Miss Barbie in Netherlands Wants You – Chat with her now



Admin thanks so much for posting this. I will see you next week when i’m back in Nigeria.
Are you a young man aged 18-35 and looking for a sugar mummy? We have a sugar mummy looking for you. Nairobi has hot sugar mummies who want to spend their money on young men interested in dating older women.
Just because you are the right age does not automatically mean you can get a sugar. You will also need to:Be good in bed. This is the most important thing.
Able to romance her and make her feel young again
Available especially in the evenings and weekends
Willing to travel and accompany her on chama meetings, getaways etc.
Discreet as they hold sensitive positions and don’t want embarrassments.
Sharp dresser or eye candy is a plus
Not a player or one with girlfriend or baby mama drama
You can Request for Sugar mummy in the comment below. Don’t forget to provide your location so we can match you with the right sugar mummy once they are available


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

10 comments:

  1. Wilfred02:50

    happy to surround you with affection care and comfort...it is a real pleasure for me to near you, to look into your eyes and hear your voice. Inhale the scent of your skin and touch your hair. Falling asleep in your arms, I understand that this is a real woman's happiness. And promise to be the better person that is worthy of your love and also grow old with you. I'm Wilfred by name ... For information please don't hesitate to call +2348105748108 or email me up at wilfredsimchex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilfred02:51

    happy to surround you with affection care and comfort...it is a real pleasure for me to near you, to look into your eyes and hear your voice. Inhale the scent of your skin and touch your hair. Falling asleep in your arms, I understand that this is a real woman's happiness. And promise to be the better person that is worthy of your love and also grow old with you. I'm Wilfred by name ... For information please don't hesitate to call +2348105748108 or email me up at wilfredsimchex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My WhatsApp +919807898233 I m Indian boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My WhatsApp pp +919807898233

    ReplyDelete
  5. My WhatsApp p +919807898233 I m boy sexy boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am willing to do as you request so please am very interested
    Here is my WhatsApp number +2349068249298..
    Am here in Nigeria.
    Thank you as I await your positive response.
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Joyce
    WhatsApp +263774448094

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous18:15

    Hello my whatsapp no is +2348167524738

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a young man who could make your dreams come true. Here's my number for those interested 2348069743229

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts