SEARCH BOX

Translate

SIngle baby mama Monilisa From Abuja needs a Guy for a serious Relationship

;
Hi Guys, I Am Monalisa By Name, A Single Lady endowed with beauty and nice figure. I live in Abuja where i work to make my living. I’m financially gallant and will spend all on a guy who will love and care for me.

Apply for UC International First Year Undergraduate Scholarships


I Want To Be Hook Up With A Romantic Young Guy from any country, Please i need the real guys i am not here to joke or make fun of anybody or myself and that’s why am not gonna drop my contact, so comment with your pin, number or mail.
Please if you can't love, care and stay with me don’t drop your details for add up. I truly need a guy to be called my own, a guy full wisdom, truth and responsible. I will help you financially if you need it. For security reason, I can’t post my contact details here. Comment with your number i will add you.
If you are lucky to be contacted by her, please don’t blow your chances. Be humble and modest. You will really enjoy her. She has a good heart! Goodluck

12 comments:

  1. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi? Iam Ready To Give U Care Love U Forever.

      Delete
  2. searching for relationship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seun Adeleke14:54

    09094579941

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmanuel Odunsi from Nigeria. 08102647367 email;onalatopson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need a rich mama in Abuja, call or WhatsApp- 08065703386

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be happy if u fulfill what u have said.
    Am 26yrs and this is my whatsapp number+256706705518
    Or my email Pkayesu3@gmail.com
    I'm waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello this my whatsapp number 08028405011

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi monalisa , my name is Frank Atubi frm Delta state, iam 36years of age, and i have go true ur mail wish gives me the courage to reply you as quickly as possible bcos iam very much interested in you. Iam single and i have been
    searching for a good relationship that will leads to marriage since the beginning of this year, and i intend to settled down this year as well, pls i will really love to hear soonest frm u if only u will give me the chances of becoming ur true lover. My what'sapp contact is +234-8038140731 / my email address is frankbornatubi@gmail.com - thanks and looking forward hearing frm u my love. Pls take good care of urself and stay bless for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my number 09034584816

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts