SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful United States Sugar Mama Needs you to make her happy.

;
United States sugar mama needs a man: If you are searching for a sugar mama in the United States and you are willing to show love and care to a woman that can, in turn, take care of you, this is the best place to get connected to a sugar mama because we have successfully connected numerous young men to the lovely sugar mamas

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Are you already in United States? Are you ready and willing to have a sugar mama now? Can you create the required time needed to be with your sugar mama?
Meet Kelly, a 41-year-old woman in High Point, North Carolina, USA. She is looking for a black/mixed man for long-term dating. If you are not anywhere near North Carolina and you are not willing to move, please stop here because she is not looking for long distance relationship.
Continue below for a few more details of who this United States sugar mama is and the kind of man she is looking for.
Please do not contact me if you live long distance from central NC and have no intention of ever leaving where you are.*
Ok, here’s a few things about me…
I’m a Yankee who loves living in the south
Fall is my favorite time of year…then spring…
I love adding stamps to my passport


 There’s nothing like the vibe/energy I feel attending live sports events- even high school football games! ðŸ™‚
I like it white and sweet- my wine
I like him dark and strong- my man (race is not an issue for me)
Enough about me for now, let’s talk about you!
I am looking for
That “one guy”… What’s he have that I’m looking for? Generally speaking, he’s probably tall, dark, muscular, and handsome with a smile as beautiful as his personality. I imagine, he’s probably educated and certainly has a way of challenging me to be better than I’ve ever been before. He has a relationship with God and values family and integrity above all else.
The right man has a way of making me laugh and putting me at ease when I need it the most. He has the courage to face difficult conversations and to bear his soul when fear tempts him otherwise. He knows what he wants out of life and is determined to make it happen. United States Sugar Mama
More than likely, he has a competitive streak about him and can be found in the gym several days a week. Maybe he loves sports, the outdoors, the beach/mountains, lazy sundays, cookouts; he definitely has saved his heart for that one beautiful woman, and he’s keen on the idea of building a family.
Lastly, he has enough life experience to realize he has a great thing when he’s got it… he doesn’t take her for granted.

41years old Sugar Mummy Need A Fresh Guy For Dating -age 22 – 50years

 

 

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly my name is Michael am also searching for real sugar mummy for longterm relationship with a great achievement then you Will realize what is true love.contact+2349034705480_schkyporijkard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi baby am looking for sugar mummy to take good care of me this my WhatsApp no +2349033289993

      Delete
  2. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts